lookin to find and maintain motivation and follow through!

Options
kistjo
kistjo Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Kristi and I'm new here. I have been on myfitnesspal for 3 days now and its already helped. Reading other posts and seeing how many people are in the same boat I am is very encouraging!

I just really want to get healthy and get back to a healthy weight and find my self confidence again. I gained 70 lbs when i had my baby, shes two already, and I still have 19 of it packed on. I hate that. I go to the gym and the scale doesnt budge. I watch what I eat but not close enough so I love the food tracker on here.

I am hoping that this site will surround me with the friends, support and motivation to actually stick to a diet no a LIFESTYLE change that I can live with!! ALso I am getting married next june and I want to feel amazing on my special day and not worry about how I look in the pictures or be nervous about the attention.

So feel free to add me as a friend and drop me line to keep in check! I would appreciate it and do the same!

Im excited to finally be on the right track and not attempting another fad diet that I would give up after a week or two!

Replies

• marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    You can add me as a Friend.. I'm new too and would love to be your friend! Sarah:wink:
  • jadedsoul
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new, feel free to add me. This site is awesome and motivating! :happy:
  • Elli126
    Elli126 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!

This site is great... until you track your calories they do add up without you noticing.

I'll add you as a friend, and you'll see that I'm trying to loose weight for a wedding... not mine (as I've been married 14yrs this May!) but my little brother's, whose getting married in June 2011 and it will be my first trip back to England in 4.5yrs and I plan to look FAB!

Good luck with your journey.

Remember if you fail to plan... your plan will fail.... so plan this week ahead, plan meals, plan exercise in to your week and plan to track it all...

I'll be watching ;-)

Elli
  • chrit4u
    chrit4u Posts: 34
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am fairly new, but love the support from everyone
  • buttbegone
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am new as well and need lots of motivation too!!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I'll help motivate you.

Sue
  • Nae1979
    Nae1979 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new as of today as well... and would love to have more friends on here, so please feel free to add me... Thanks x
  • jlo7
    jlo7 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi. I started this a little over 2 weeks ago and lost 6 lbs already. I love it!. I also gained a lot of weight in all my pregnancies and my youngest is 2...so I can't really use her as an excuse anymore. I will be happy to support you. Good Luck!
  • mysometimeisnow
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you are seeing how helpful this site is!
    I've been on here for a little over 2 weeks now and have been able to see where I need to change so that I can reach my weight loss goal. Good luck!