I NEED support/friends, pretty please.

Options
Hi all....first off I must give kudos to everyone here. BIG applause to each and every one of you for taking a step to becoming healthier. I am new here, my name is Chely and I have gained 100 pounds over the last 7 years. Since having my daughter almost 7 years ago, I have struggled with hormonal imblances and the weight has piled on. I got lazy and stopped trying....I am finally focusing on myself and getting healthy and I need all the suport I can get :))) I hope to meet some nice weight loss buddies! So if you are interested, please add me :))))))

Replies

• tzipporah
    tzipporah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The longest journey beings with one little step. :) This is the right way to go!
  • buttbegone
    Options
    I will add you! I am new here also, and from what I can see, these are all wonderful people!
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    chely- welcome, i started dieting on august 27. i have been working really hard, but have had a long way to go. i belong to a couple of great groups. this is the link to the one group, they started in january and all of them had a 100 or more to lose when they started dieting. i think you would find them wonderful and supportive. come check us out we weigh in on fridays each week (i just posted the chart with last week's numbers) and we try to add challenges to keep ourselves working towards a healthy lifestyle. and new members are always welcome. come visit. -katie
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83796-eat-healthy-get-fit-lose-100-new-group-1st-weigh-in-jan
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are here. We can help each other out. I am happy that you decide to join us in the fight to loss those extra Lbs i am with you on this. I am a little over 200 and and will it makes me feel bad when i go out in public in the clothes that i would love to be wearing. But i cant because of my tummy weight
  • chrit4u
    chrit4u Posts: 34
    Options
    You can add me! I will take the journey with you!
  • chelzbel
    chelzbel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses, everybody! This seems to be such a great site with so many great people! Thank you< katie I want to join! And thank for the new friends :)
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like. Sorry for intruding i just thought i would just it out there
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I'll add you - I'm always up for mutual motivation! :)