Losing weight and toning

Options
Hi, I had the gastric bypass surgery about 9 years ago. I just started to gain some weight back and I want to do something about it. I calorie intake that I'm support to take is too much for me. I cannot eat as much food as this app tells me. Does anyone have and suggestion on what I can do? I also want to start to tone my body and could use some suggestion on that too. I go to the gym at least 5-6 times a week. I do cardio and some weight lifting. Is there anything else I should do? Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from someone.

Replies

• NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    bump
  • beckywilkeherbst
    beckywilkeherbst Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    When I lost all my weight last year, I did a lot of zumba and 30DS and six week six pack. I found they really helped me to work on my core but also placed some emphasis on other areas as well.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is the one hunni
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Find things that are high in calories but good for you to eat. Nuts, avocados, peanut butter, olive oil.

I really like all of Jillian Michael's DVD's. Kick Boxing is great for toning as well
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    I want to thank everyone who has commented already and whoever comments after me on this topic. I love my girlfriend very much and think she is gorgeous no matter what. Getting into better shape is a choice that she is making to become healthier and I am beyond thankful to anyone who helps her with her challenge. I know quite a bit about fitness, but have never had to deal with the situation she is in so I wasn't able to advise her myself. Again, thank you very much for your help and support.