Changing calories allowed per day

Options
Hi,
I am using this site as well as attending weight watchers. When I track on here and count my points, I find that this site allows me more calories than I am allowed in points per day. I would like to change the amount I would like to lose per week (which I set up when I first signed onto this site) so that it coincides with my weight watchers points better. Hopefully this question makes sense. Please let me know where I can change that info??
Thanks so much!~

Replies

• candicecumbie
    Options
    Under My Home at the top, then choose goals, you can change goals there.
  • zionjeannine
    zionjeannine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also on ww along with here. I noticed the exact same thing when I counted the points and compared the calories allowed here. So I counted and realized what this site does is it gives you you weekly point plus the extra 35 divided equally each day. For example I get 21 point per day + 35, this site adds 21x 7days plus the extra 35 extra. I use etools so it's easy for me to know when to stop. When etools says I'm at 21 I stop here. That is usually at 200 calories less than I'm allowed here....if allllllll that make any sense or helps. Hope I don't confuse you.