Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
Has anyone heard of and/or used the Brazilian Butt Lift program? My friend asked me about it and I had never heard of it before. She is very slender and is trying to tone specific areas, especially the booty. Just wanted to get some opinions on it.

Replies

• wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 29
    Options
    hahahaha! well that was a funny commercial to watch at 5:30 in the morning.....i actually wanted it. but instead i watched the little exercises they did and now i add that into my workout every day and it works! my butt is a lot higher and more toned. i get on all fours on the floor and slowly pull one leg in under my stomach and just push it out and point the toe flexing my butt and legs, i do each leg 30 times then while making sure my core is tight i do the sideways one,,,,do like a half circle keeping your leg strait to the side,,,,,its hard to explain but that one reallly works and burns...i do 5 of those! anyways i just watched the commercial it show a lot of what they do!
  • wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 29
    Options
    *shows a lot of what they do. so i bet it works great!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    It is a workout DVD offered by Beachbody. A friend of mine did it and she really enjoyed it. If you want more info, feel free to send me a private note. I can help you or your friend find the right Beachbody program for reaching your goals. Beachbody has helped me reach mine and I really want to pay it forward!
    Risa:smile:
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I've done some of the moves they have in the video, like wannabe said. They work. And I must say, a sore rear end was the strangest thing the first time around.

You don't have to get the video to get a good bum workout. There are plenty of exercises available on here, youtube, and other sites that you can use for your butt. If you really want to get some video workouts, I'd get something that you can get more out of than just a toned tush.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    I have it! I love it. It works the legs, thighs, hips and our behind. Its awesome. I have combined it with P90X. Its a great workout.
  • lorivent1
    lorivent1 Posts: 16
    Options
    I bought it a few weeks ago. There are several CDs and they really work your butt. There have been a few days were I was sore (no pain..no gain). I would recommend it. I have seen results in the two weeks and doing another reassessment two weeks from now!
  • Shay4mygirls
    Options
    I was thinking of getting it, now I am for sure going to get it. Thanks!!!! :-)
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing this currently? Just started but I think it will be fantastic based on the way it activates my butt :love: