My before/after pics, can you see any difference?

Options
I can't see much difference at all! Must be doing something wrong...

August 2012:

Aug12.2.JPG

Aug12.JPG

January 2013:

Jan+13.3.JPG

Jan13.JPG

Feel free to share your own, I could use the inspiration!

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference. Looks like you lost an inch or two in your stomach and definitely have a lot more muscle definition doing on in the ab area
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference. Looks like you lost an inch or two in your stomach and definitely have a lot more muscle definition doing on in the ab area

This. Keep at it! do you measure yourself? If not check it out, it's a great way to tell if anything has changed if your weight hasnt'!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You've obviously lost some inches. :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Oh what I wouldn't give to have your 'before' figure. You look amazing darlin! :flowerforyou:
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    in your stomach!
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm working on it :-)
  • louisenash12
    louisenash12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are your harshest critic! just look at the difference :D belly much flatter, more toned and abs :D butt is firmer and higher along with your thighs :flowerforyou:
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is definintely flatter and more defined. I see it in your hips/thighs too. Do you feel a little difference in the fit of your clothes? I would imagine you do. Nice job!
  • herpppderppp
    Options
    Yes :)
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options

This. Keep at it! do you measure yourself? If not check it out, it's a great way to tell if anything has changed if your weight hasnt'!

Agree with the measurements!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see more muscle definition in the second pics. Great work!
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference in your stomach and I can see it in your thighs-you look really amazing..:flowerforyou:
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your tummy is flatter and smaller on the sides! Great work :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    At the risk of admitting I was looking at your butt, I....well...was. Aside from your stomach your butt is also very noticeably different. More muscular less "flabby" looking (for lack of a better term). Good work!!
  • dmurphy1975
    dmurphy1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Take a look at your shoulders, you can definitely see a difference in the muscles and how you are carrying yourself. Doing great, keep it up.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see a difference. I think you look very good both before and after, btw.

Keep up the good work!