Work out clothes?

Replies

• ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    I pull a Col. Stuart from Die Hard 2 and work out in from of the TV fully nude.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    old navy. there stuff is actually a lot higher quality than i expected.
    i especially like their pants, tops, zipped jackets and warm up pants. i can't speak on their shorts on sports bras because i've never used.

oh their socks are hit or miss. they are either the worse socks you have ever worn or the best ever. so you gotta ask yourself when you pick them up do you feel lucky, punk :laugh:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    The Academy has great clearance sections for workout clothes. TJ Maxx is great as well.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Where does everyone get them from? I work out at home so they don't have to be super cute, but my sweats are uncomfortable and I would like to for once buy some that fit and aren't uncomfortable.

Any ideas?

I LOVE the women's exercise pants at Costco. They're stretchy and thick so they hold things in while concealing any lumpiness, they're reversible, and only $20. The same pair under the Champion name are $40 at Target. Oh, and they have a little pocket in the front of the waistband where you could put your mp3 player, a key, ID, whatever.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    I pull a Col. Stuart from Die Hard 2 and work out in from of the TV fully nude.

Nice!
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    TJ Maxx, burlington coat factory, Walmart or old navy. Burlington has a lot of name brand workout gear at low cost.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    I see a lot of Old Navy answers, I will have to check them out! I usually buy my stuff on sale at Target or I hunt around Marshalls and Ross. I just picked up an Underarmor long sleeved compression shirt at Marshalls, but in the men's section.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    I've been ordering from Old Navy, as well. I started out buying their stuff because it was so much less expensive than my usuals, but have really come to appreciate the quality. Another plus, is that they actually have active pants that are long enough!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    target, kohls, tjmaxx, marshalls, thrift store, consignment store
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    I use Tshirts from Khol's and have a few sweatpants I got from Fashion Bug last month. I think FB is still doing their going out of business sale right now (in Illinois). My mom just had a shopping spree on Monday so you might still be able to find some there.
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    I wanted cheap so I bought Walmart and then took them back because they felt too cheap. I actually like the ones I've got from JcPenney's and they seem to be holding up well. I prefer the spandex/lycra blend capri's and they have tops of the same material. I just got some on clearance for $8!
  • I get mine from Target and Walmart.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    I get a family discount from Nike so that's pretty much all I wear.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    WalMart [they just came out with some new sports bras that are only $5 in millions of colors, some even with a little lace!- spaghetti straps with the foam cups built in. They're more for smaller chested ladies, but they're awesome!], TJ Maxx, Nike/Adidas/Under Armor Outlets when they have sales [after Christmas Adidas had buy one get one 50% off. woo!].

BUT JC Pennys is my absolute FAVORITE. The stuff's cute and it's cheap! Pants usually $20, capris $15, tops $10-15. LOVE IT.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    TJMaxx...huge selection, and cheap
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    I wish Costco carried more exercise clothing! I recently bought those reversible pants and the matching jacket and an very happy with them! Good quality, comfortable, and cute! The jacket was warm for me on a recent hike when it was breezy and cool, and I have even worn it while working out at the gym.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Marshalls, TJ MAXX, Ross Dress for Less
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    I workout in capris - they are the most comfortable for me...pants too hot and shorts ride up. Walmart has some OK ones... I usually buy everything Adidas, Lulu is ok and also like Under Armour.

As for shirts, if you're picky like me, more Adidas or Reebok. I like the zig zag shirts that are looser and the tighter ones for weights, they have special ones that help you keep your posture, can't remember the name.

OR I get simple muscle shirts

Fellow Adidas fan here! I also love the line at JCPenny. Have also bought Danskin at Walmart but I prefer the dri-weave over cotton since it doesn't look so pretty in the places I sweat!
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Who wears clothes when they work out? Pshhh
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    I work out in basketball shorts from I don't even remember where. Sports bras from target. T-Shirts that were free from my previous job (we might have a promotion and got a tshirt to wear for that time and then got to keep the shirts). I seriously have 20 tshirts from them...