Fluffy to fit hourglass figures?

Options
kasslass2
kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
Just started and wanting to see/hear some success stories from people with hourglass figures. I've always been very curvy and I am currently curvy with some ripples :) Saw some posts on here for apple shaped, pear shaped, etc. Thought I would give it a try!

Replies

• jesslmassey
    Options
    LMBO! Curvy with some ripples! Thats me!!! Im just starting too and I would love to get an hour glass shape that I know is under all the wavy fun. Good luck to you! I hope you achieve your goals!:smile:
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    *raising hand* me, me....i'm almost there, always had an hourglass figure even when I was at my heaviest.

Good Luck!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Id love to see pics too. I'm sure I have an hourglass under there somewhere, as long as I get to it before time runs out :)
  • MrsGinaTaylor
    MrsGinaTaylor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats me too! lol
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started with a perfect (albeit larger) hourglass figure when I began my new eating regime. 3 stone and three dress sizes smaller and I am now pear shaped... I am beyond miffed about this, and am hoping my weight loss will "even out" given time, because I loved being an hourglass.

It's most disconcerting to have your general body shape change - I know how to dress an hourglass, and whilst I think most of what suited me then still does now, it's still given me a bit of a body shape identity crisis!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!