• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I've had them for years

retro+workout+wear.jpg
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just bought two new pairs of workout pants for $8.96 each at Walmart last night. I love their Faded Glory tanks too....super cheap, they last and they fit well.
  • jeebsah
    jeebsah Posts: 39
    Options
    TjMaxx, Marshalls, Ross. If you go anywhere else, I would suggest checking out the clearance racks.
  • i buy my clothes from target. they are great.
  • polo_sal
    Options
    I guess any clothes that i have worn for a long time and are comfortable for me to go to the gym in. I am more concerned with the amount of work i do than what i wear.. but as long as i can move freely when i need to run...

I have gotten most of my clothes from JcPennys and Walmart.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Old Navy
    Walmart
    Target
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like Kohls workout clothes, They usually have some good sales going on.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts and a tank top.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    If you are cheap like me, try something like TjMaxx, Ross or the like. Wal mart is a possiblity too
  • schlagers
    Options
    I like the Champion stuff from Target. Right now I wear the tight black capri workout pants and t-shirts from there.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Since you're at home, I recommend compression pants or capris. I love them! Plus, you don't have to worry about them being for cold weather since you'll be indoors.

My favorite pair are from Kohl's, but Old Navy has some too. I find sweatpants to be too hot.

For shirts, sometimes I use bra tops or compression tops, but most of the time a sports bra with a huge t-shirt.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My capris are from Old Navy.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I've been going to jcpenney, their clearance has been great lately and their clothes fit really well. Super cute and they hold up well.
  • JudithEssex
    JudithEssex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I get mine at TJMaxx - good stuff discount price. I need two shirts for every pair of pants. I only want to do this laundry once per week. I need t-shirt, pants, ans sh
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I do Old Navy, too. Just had everything on sale (bunches of places did at the beginning of the year). Might still be on sale? I got tops for $5 and pants/shorts for $8-10 :) i have also gotten stuff at JCP online before, too.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I got this Athletic Works sportsbra / long tank all in one at Walmart for $9 on Clearance two weeks ago. I pretty much workout in that cause its almost like a dress.. It's even longer since I've lost weight lol
  • AmyAyoob
    Options
    Old Navy has great cheap moisture wicking stuff... some is pretty cute, too! Once in a while, I like to splurge at Lulu Lemon, because cute workout clothes help keep me motivated!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I've been hitting the clearance racks recently. Found some short sleeve tops at Walmart for $1 and $3 a couple weeks ago. Found some work out pants at Gordmans for $4.00!
    Also have gotten workout pants at Salvation Army for 49 cents on Saturdays. Brand new never worn. Didn't try them on just hoped they fit and took them home and washed them in hot water and dried on high heat. If they don't fit I was only out 49 cents each but they did fit.
    My new gym I joined finally opens today, Planet Fitness, so I have been looking for workout clothes since all my clothes are way too big after loosing 123 pounds!
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My favorite pants are a pair of Danskin from Wal-Mart. As far as tops go, right now I generally use Old Navy's basic ribbed tanks and their basic fitted tees, but once I loose a little more weight (down a size), I'm going to pick up a few of the fitted workout tanks from Old Navy. They have a lot of cute varieties and they're cheap enough, especially if you're like me and refuse to buy anything from Old Navy at full price.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!