I NEED MORE FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT

Options
I've been tracking my food with (off and on on) MFP for quite a while. Recently I have lost about 10 lbs and seem to be focused and on the right track. What's the problem, right?! This is what usually happens. I do REALLY good for a while and then lose the motivation! I do have friends on here and some are very supportive, but I also have quite a few that no longer log on. I'm just looking for active members. I would LOVE to be friends with more people that are actively working towards a healthy and active lifestyle that can be supportive of me and me for them!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I just celebrated 150 days of continuous logging.

Anyone can add me, too. The more support we give each other, the better.
  • willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Added you both! :) I definitely am happy to add more friends so that I can give and get support.
  • gsb1817
    gsb1817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also been on and off MFP. Need to get back motivated...I am currently going the wrong way on the scale. So I am back lookling for friends to keep me going.

I am sending a request now.
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I added OP but if any of you ladies would like another accountability buddy i'm always good for a WTG!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    On every day and comment every day. Happy for you to add me if you like. :)
  • hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too! I think this site alone has helped so much knowing i am not alone in many things. I am all about positives! :)
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've found that also; this is the third time that i've attempted to stay on this website. I've found some really lovely friends on here this time, and it's only because of the fact that I love to hear about their daily progress is enough motivation to keep me coming on here every day!

You can never have too many friends :-) Xx

...I'll add you too ^_^
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like along with anyone else :D
  • polo_sal
    Options
    Support from everywhere you can get from is key! I have struggled with it myself, but seeing how some folks have done will, helps me to strive for the same goal.

I have sent you freind request, but others can do the same to me as I also need the same motivation!

Thanks!
  • Texgal9816
    Texgal9816 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on everyday (since I stared using it frequently) I'm always looking for motivating friends :)
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Emily and I could use more support too!
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go that is awesome!
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    feel free 2 add me
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've consistantly logged in MFP for a year. I focus on clean eating, low-GI foods and working out (weights and some cardio).

Good luck to everyone and their goals!!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    u can count on me!!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You can add me! love to support and motivate! :)
  • evlynsalazar
    evlynsalazar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    will be adding you!! i also need motivation foe those who constant log on! makes me know that i have a buddy somewhere doing the same thing im going thru.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!! We can do this together through support and motivation! :)
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    FR sent! I actively cheer on my MFP pals! :happy: