Your favourite scents

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Love: Coffee, My Niece's Hair (burt's bees shampoo technically i guess lol), Any sort of freshly baked goods,

Hate: Cigarette Smoke, stale beer, energy drinks (the smell makes me want to gag)
  • donnalee88
    Options
    My favorite scents are evergreen trees, fire, clean house smell, puppies, pumpkin, strawberries, barbeque, and whatever my boyfriend is wearing. He always smells good even when he isn't wearing anything.

My least favorites are vomit and sewage. (I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Love: Coffee, My Niece's Hair (burt's bees shampoo technically i guess lol), Any sort of freshly baked goods,

Hate: Cigarette Smoke, stale beer, energy drinks (the smell makes me want to gag)

Ugh, energy drinks smell horrible
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Can't beat Garlic breath mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    good: bacon, garlic,turkey

Bad: Skunk
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Victoria's Secret Love Spell, Sauteed onions, my son's baby smell, frying bacon, and and my husband's cologne Energize by Hugo Boss.

Least favorite, unwashed body, mine or anybody else's. Also gasoline sorta turns my stomach sometimes when I'm at the gas station.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Hate food perfumes! Just the idea of smelling like a bacon or anything like this makes me sick!

I hate smells of strong vanilla or coconut in Amy perfume, it's just disgusting.

My favorite perfumes are:
    Chanel Beige
    Chanel Gardenia
    Divine
    Amouage Gold
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    good- coffee,lemon,mint,coconut,chocolate.....and Fabric softener!

bad- skunk,...morning breath,....cat litter boxes!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    So interesting the different perceptions of smells! I have never ever thought of cheese or carrots, for example, as having a smell good OR bad.

I love anything citrusy - the true scent, not some bottled version. Indian and Middle Eastern food, peppermint.

I despise the smell of stale airplane air. That weird plastic, canned air as you are walking down the tunnel to it.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    LOL I thought this was about perfume and aftershave!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    The scent of a woman. Soap and water. Hey hey, have mercyyyyy :)
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Fifty
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Food: Maple bacon, freshly baked bread, vanilla
    Non-food: Leather, my dogs, babies
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    like: Coffee, Bacon, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Bayberry, Sandalwood, the smell of a print shop

dislike: Lavendar (really really really dislike), canned salmon
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Food: coffee, cooking meat, garlic, beer
    Non-Food: petrol, books, cigars

Dislikes: animal urine, burnt CPU
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Food: Rosemary, oregano, basil, baking cookies, sauting onions and peppers, popcorn, citrus, Thanksgiving turkey, honey, peanut butter, banana, and vanilla (I could go on and on with food smells...LOL)

Non-Food: Freshly cut grass, warm laundry washed in Tide or Gain, roses - actually most flowers, soap, horses, and leather

Dislikes: Dry erase markers, musky basements, cat boxes, cigarettes, sickness, poop/farts, and burning rubber or plastic
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    always liked the smell of patchouli/incense
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I loooove the smell of coffee.
    And the smell of dinner when it's been cooking in the crock pot all day and you walk in the door after a crappy day at work.
    Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmmm.

What do I dislike? dog farts! Ugh!

HOLY CRAP!!! :) You and I are a lot alike. It sucks at my house because of our Chessie. First he smells like a ferret kinda and then if he eats something he is not supposed to.... yeah let's just say the beast can clear out one level of my house. Not even the cat sticks around him. LMAO!!!!!
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Food: Fresh baking (especially bread), fresh brewed coffee, bacon, fried chicken, melted chocolate, piping hot pizza (or anything else with hot, melted cheese)

Non-Food: Fresh linen, sea breeze, babies, sandalwood, the fragrance they blow through halls and theatres (anyone know what that is?), lit/blown out candles

Dislikes: Burning plastic, damp (mildew), winter bonfires (I think that's an association thing), burned eggs, cooked broad beans, stale cigarette smoke, wet dog, BO
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    FOOD:

❤ fresh hot pizza straight out the oven

❤ bacon cheeseburgers

❤ imitation vanilla butter & nut flavoring (the ONLY vanilla i'll ever use; smells EXACTLY like birthday cake)

❤ birthday cake frosting

❤ fresh baked goods & breads straight out the oven

❤ inside of Baskin Robbins

❤ inside of Subway (the sandwich place)

NON-FOOD:

❤ Juicy Couture: viva la juicy perfume

❤ gasoline

❤ bowl fresh toilet deodorizers (the wire hanger ones)

❤ new car smell

❤ Febreze Air Effects: brazilian carnival (discontinued)

❤ fresh laundry out the dryer

❤ Johnson's: lavender & chamomile baby powder

❤ Bath & Body Works: moonlight path

❤ homemade whipped cocoa body butter

DISLIKE:

-fresh cut grass

-wet dog

-cigarette smoke

-burned foods

-weed/marijuana

-burps

-raw chopped garlic