Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

90 Pounds gone, 6 sizes gone, new take on life GAINED :).

Replies

• WoW..!!!!! I look AmAZiNG!!!!!! Great work. Good luck in your life.
    You are the Prove to my Hope!!!!:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Well well done!
    Our start weights were exactly the same but I can only dream of getting to your GW - I shall keep on keeping on. People like you give a great boost to people like me :smile:
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    WOW CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment!
  • oops, I mean YOU Look Awesome
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    You look great!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Nice work!!!!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Girl, you look hot! Great work!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    WOW you look fantastic! I admire your dedication. Thanks for sharing your story. :)
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    You are beautiful and amazing, and I love your happy husband! Congratulations!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Congratulations! LOVE that MUSCLE!!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! WAY TO PUT IN WORK!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    HOLY WOW! You look great!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!

You look fantastic!

Could you share any more info as to what you did that worked for you & perhaps what you did that did not work for you at all.

Thanks, and Congrats on your hard work paying off! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    CONGRATS YOU LOOK AWESOME.you can tell you have put alot of dedication and hard work into this
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    ****a couple of pictures are in my underwear, just so you're forewarned.

I'm Kelly, I'm 28 years old, a mother of two (8 year old and 4 year old) and I have been married for nine years. :)

I started this journey weighing 230 pounds and now I weigh 140 pounds. I've accepted that I'm "done" losing weight - but now, I'm focusing on gaining muscle. I won't tell you that any one way is a perfect way to lose weight and get in shape. I'm not an expert, a personal trainer, nor a doctor, so I will say this: find your own way. I was my own obstacle for the longest time and when I finally decided to stop being a victim of myself, I started seeing myself and life in a whole new way.

I will say my stomach isn't pretty in the pictures but it's getting better thanks to weight lifting and circuit training. I have two kids and I don't blame my body on my pregnancies with them. My body was my own doing, and I could have taken the initiative to take better care of myself during and after my pregnancies, but I didn't. But, that's in the past!

Starting weight: 230
    Current: 140 (and I'm done. I don't plan to lose anymore. Now it's a matter of workin' on my muscles ;))

Waist one year ago: 36"
    Waist today: 28"

Hips one year ago: 42"
    Hips today: 35"

And on to the pictures.

uggghhh_zpsd149e714.jpg
    My husband and I around the end of 2009. I was over 200 here and a size 18, but funny enough I have no idea how much exactly I weighed (hello denial!)

48261_10152399746190492_410933533_o_zps9a2948fc.jpg
    Just a month ago in the Bahamas :)

FRONT_122811_011613_zps55799a91.jpg
    Front view. Before: end of December 2011. After: yesterday.

122811_011613_zps672a76e1.jpg

arms_zps591aac20.jpg
    Before: end of December 2011. After: yesterday.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can't I see these pictures? I want to see!
  • Gorgeous! 'nuff said
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    WOW! Thanks for sharing. You had my starting weight and this is very inspirational to see that someone else has done it! Thanks!!!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Oh my gosh, you look absolutely gorgeous!! You go girl!! Thanks for the inspiration <3
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!