Want female friends w/ similar goals!

Options

Replies

• Ay_Rene
    Ay_Rene Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 5'3", 160 lbs and have an apple body type. I am looking to get down to 140 lbs (as an initial goal but wanting to eventually get to 130). I could use all the support and encouragement and can give the same in return.
  • kfunk022
    kfunk022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i think that you have a great goal! i am 5'6" and currently 221 (down 8 lbs. woohoo!) I would like to get down to 180 and then to 140. I just had gallbladdar surgery so i would like to get to the gym as soon as i feel i can handle it. I am also so glad to see all of these woman who are setting great goals and not trying to be super tiny sticks. my main goal is to be healthy and stay that way!!!!! :)
  • mbw5680
    mbw5680 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just curious--what is y'all's biggest weight loss challenges?

I'm 5'6", currently 207lbs, short term goal of 200, then 185 (the lightest I've ever been as an adult) and then...the sky's the limit! I'm just hoping to get that far!

I'm a married mom of 3 kiddos (7, 3, 8 months) and I work part-time, so my biggest struggle is eating healthy on the go, feeding my kids healthy food that they'll actually eat, and staying sane though it all. I love love love sweets, and since I started using MFP about two months ago, that's been the hardest "grab and go" food for me to give up. (Fage yogurt and LARA bars help!) I'm not a foodie in any way, just want to lose weight and be healthy! To quote a book, my eating plan is "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants!" I'm all about support and encouragement, no guilt! Beauty has nothing to do with size. Feel free to add me if you need some encouragement or we have something in common to chat about.

We are doing great just by being on here! Way to go!
  • mbw5680
    mbw5680 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5 currently 159.2lbs goaling to 140lbs coming from 255lbs. :-)
    Anyone on the last 20lbs?

Rockstar! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me that I can do it!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a great support group here!
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" at 187 with a current goal to get to 150! Add me if anyone wants!! :)
  • taps42
    taps42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 5'3", 160 lbs and have an apple body type. I am looking to get down to 140 lbs (as an initial goal but wanting to eventually get to 130). I could use all the support and encouragement and can give the same in return.

Same as me!
  • erinsundberg
    erinsundberg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 193lbs, i'm looking to get down to 150lbs by August. Feel free to add me, I could use some competition for motivation!
  • evecullen
    Options
    Add me!! I don't have very many ppl on here to cheer me on, I think someone with the same goal as me, big or small would be great. I feel like I'm doing this alone because I have no support at home. My husband "thinks" he knows how to eat well and diet, advising me to just eat TUNA all the time. Well I LOVE food and need REAL food with REAL GOALIES!! So I can cheer you on and share what I know and vice versa!!

Good Luck everyone!!

Eve!
  • ClarityPeace
    ClarityPeace Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 137 lbs as of this morning. I do 1 hr of cardio a day at planet fitness. I want to be around 115-118 (I have very small bones, my hand easily goes all around my other wrists with fingers well- overlapping). I am most comfortable under 125lbs. This past summer I was 127 and managed to gain back 1/2 of what I had lost (I was an all time high of 146 a year ago). Add me if you like!
  • missliss4763
    missliss4763 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ClarityPeace
    ClarityPeace Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    lol eat tuna! woops this was in reply to another person's post but somehow it ended up here, sorry.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4" and looking to be 160, so I will add ya! :)
  • emilykayftw
    Options
    Female - runner - 5'2 148lb with a GW of 110lb

Feel free to add (:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I need some buddies too! I'm into my second week of trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I'm 5'0" and 158lbs. I'm hoping to get to 125lbs. You can add me if you'd like! I could use some support too.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm at 145, looking to get to 130. Glad your here, feel free to add me!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and 187 pounds. I want to get down to 150-155. Anyone with a similar goal, feel free to add me for support and motivation... and maybe a little friendly competition.

Seriously, so similar!! I'm 5'8, I started at a little over 210, current weight 185, goal weight: 155.

Adding you now!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm right with ya! We've even lost about the same amount of weight so far. :)
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 176 as of this morning. My goal is 135, but that's just a #. To me, my goal is to feel better.
    I am a mom of 3 (14, 9 & 4) I do in-home daycare. You would think chasing after all of the kids would keep me fit... NOT. I just started the gym 10 days ago. So far so good. I did really well on this site a few years back, but then we went on vacation & I lost interest. I had only joined one of those 12 week programs & it was up just before we left. I did so well while on vacation... heck I even lost. I thought I could slack off a bit. WRONG. So, now I'm back going at this differently. It's not a diet or quick fix for the short term, it's a lifestyle change.

Anyone feel free to add me.