Me

Options
Hi all,

I joined yesterday, however I was having a hard time emotionally with a lot of stuff including my weight...so I couldn't bring myself to type anything on this section....However after joining, reading all the forum topics and seeing how excellent the tools are on here...I have a new outlook today, so new that I had been a 40 mins walk and have stuck to my calories....lol

Anyway, I am 29 years old and will be turning 30 in September, I am a single mum of a beautiful, funny and intelligent 4 year old...who is probably more wise to the world than I am. After years of dieting because society said I shouldn't look like me, I am finally dieting for myself, for myself confidence, to look good for me and to be a good role model for my daughter and be able to run around the park etc with her, without giving up after 10 mins and letting her play on her own.

I learned my yo-yo dieting from my mum and I am wanting to break that cycle and not pass it onto my daughter. I know everything I should and shouldn't do, but its the motivation and the will power that I lack, which I am hoping I will get from being on here.

I wish everyone, every success in their goals, whatever they maybe.

xoxo

Replies

• raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    welcome! this is a great resource; and congrats on wanting to be a good mom

best of luck!
  • f_cstewart
    Options
    Well done! Have just joined too and hope to get the same out of this!!! Amazing what we learn from our mum's!
  • bleedingdreamer
    Options
    Welcome! I will be turning 30 in July. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter. As with you, I want them to learn not diets but healthy eating habits.
  • start_on_monday
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing some results