90 Pounds gone, 6 sizes gone, new take on life GAINED :).

Options

Replies

• kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Nothing but AWESOMENESS!!! Great transformation! Congrats on the job well done!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing your pictures of your stomach. We started out about the same weight and the pictures give me so much hope for my stomach!!
  • KDCrocker
    KDCrocker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    haha! Your husband looks so proud of you!! lol Very cute! You look simply amazing. Wonderful job!!
  • Lisalife
    Lisalife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats and hard job well done! I was over weight for over 20 yrs after having my daughter. In 2008 I made a life style change to become healthy. I joined a gym and started to eat healthier and by 2010 I went from 209 to 138. I had lost a total of 71 lbs. Now i have gained 38lbs. I decided to try MFP which this is my first week. Seeing your post gives me hope and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely
    Myrights
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes...Wonderful job....Amazing Transformation
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! Congratulations! You worked hard and it shows!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, I honestly didn't expect so many replies! lol! I am 5'6" :)

For those who asked what I did - first I stuck to cardio and probably didn't eat enough calories - I never ate back my exercise calories. However, that's recommended against for the most part but it is what worked for *me*. Your experience may differ. I have gradually increased calories and I eat probably around 1600-1800 calories a day now. As time has gone on I've progressed to doing more weight training and calisthenics than running. Now I just run and go for walks to keep up with my mile times, since I'll be doing a couple of 5Ks in the next few months.

Eating more protein helped a lot. I focus pretty hard on getting more protein... but I still don't think I'm getting enough. It's all a learning experience. I don't drink soda at all and I don't have a lot of dairy - but that's personal preference - dairy and I are really not good friends.
    Another thing... all in moderation. Eat junk once in a while :P just don't go nuts.
    It's all trial and error in my opinion. And I only weighed in once a week - I would have driven myself nuts if I weighed every day.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    haha! Your husband looks so proud of you!! lol Very cute! You look simply amazing. Wonderful job!!

He is! It's hilarious (to me), he will tell anyone who will listen how much weight I've lost. :D
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment!

And, your thoughts are in my opinion bang on!

Lastly, don't worry about the tummy skin! I lost a similar amount of weight and slowly the saggy skin is disappearing. I am somewhat older than you @ 47 yrs. So I would imagine that if I still have enough elasticity left in my skin. You will certainly be able to work off yours! My experience is that this work takes much longer than the initial weight loss.

Keep on rockin' and way to go on your success so far.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW fantastic!!! takes courage to upload pics like that!! You look so HOT girl!! Happy for you!!!!
  • minibee12
    Options
    Girrrrrl, you did that!!!
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love the boldness you show by sharing your story and success pictures. I never thought I could, but now I really want to. Thanks!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Great job!
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantasic, you wanted it and worked hard for it. Best of luck on your continued success.:drinker:
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    'Find your own way'

Couldn't offer better advice. Amazing transformation!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulaitons on your weightloss and for sharing this to give even more motivation to me and others!!!
  • grannydoddo
    Options
    That is what I want to do. I am glad there is a person out there who has actually done what I am trying to do.
    Thank you because you are an inspiration for others like me and especially me.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!