This is how I wanna look again

Options
Miiimii
Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
This picture is nearly ten years old. It was on my holiday in Ibiza and I worked my *kitten* of to look like that. But that time I was still a student and had a lot of time to go to the gym. Ten years later my metabolism slowed down and work and my health condition make it harder to work out this often. But I won't give up. Still have this clothes (still fit in the pants, but doesn't look the same;-)) and I'll fit in again.

Charo4_zpsbb737982.jpg

Replies

• sabgirls5
    Options
    You can get it back girl.....stay motivated and keep going :)
  • Miiimii
    Options
    Thanks. I'll do my best.
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you can totally do this, be kind to yourself and celebrate the small victories. It takes time and hard work but you can do anything you put your mind to!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I will never be 18 again in THAT way...

but i have a feeling you can be. so go get what you want! work it!
  • Miiimii
    Options
    I hope so. Even I've diagnosted with Hashimoto-Thyreoiditis, which maked it much harder to lose. I needed 10 month to lose 3,5kg. That sucks. But still trying.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    This picture is nearly ten years old. It was on my holiday in Ibiza and I worked my *kitten* of to look like that. But that time I was still a student and had a lot of time to go to the gym. Ten years later my metabolism slowed down and work and my health condition make it harder to work out this often. But I won't give up. Still have this clothes (still fit in the pants, but doesn't look the same;-)) and I'll fit in again.

Charo4_zpsbb737982.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT JUST HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND IN NO TIME YOU WILL LOOK G8T AGAIN
  • Miiimii
    Options
    Probably it will need a bit more time than a few weeks - but I'm curious how I would look like this sommer. Probably I should book an Ibiza holiday again to motivate myself. ;-)
  • neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and consider every day you achieve your goal,"a victory". Pretty soon, you are where you want to be. The problem with that is people have a tendency to stop doing what got them there and revert to their old ways.
  • Miiimii
    Options
    Yeah, you are right. Many crumbs make the cake. ;-)
  • Miiimii
    Options
    Damn. I don't wanna be 23 again, but I would like to have my body from 2003 again.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Just believe in yourself and don't give up!

I wouldn't want my old body back. I didn't have any boobies then. LOL Sure I want to be thin again but don't want to lose my girls. So far so good!
  • Miiimii
    Options
    My bs are big enough, can give up one cup without crying. ;-)