Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred..

Options
hi all! ????
new to MFP and wondering if anyone is currently combining the "30 day shred" with this?
if yes, what are your success stories & feel free to upload a photo? need some encouragement lol.
about myself.. 18 years old, 5ft6 and starting weight was 63kg!
not looking to loose a heap of weight, just to tone and slim down in time for a holiday abroad! ????
currently on the 6th day of the 30 day shred, still on level 1.
feel free to add ect ????

Replies

• jainew94
    Options
    thank you!! :)
  • ToriiXx
    ToriiXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I did the 30 day shred up to week 2 and lost 5 pounds! I don't know why I stopped doing it lol. I'm going to start again though :) Feel free to add me for support :)
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    Of course! I'm on L1 Day 4.. weighed this morning and I'm down about 4 lbs (: it's a good work out..

BTW i'm also eating a very strict diet and workingo ut at the gym too (: Let me know if you need help or have questions!
  • kgavins25
    Options
    I am on Day 7 of Level 1. trying to take it slow and do 10 days on each level. Very hard workout. good sweat, but unfortunately i gained 2 pounds. Not sure if its soon to be that time of the month or what? Still playing with numbers to see what is successful for me. I def see toning in my arms and waist area, but the scale isnt budging....uughhh!
  • ToriiXx
    ToriiXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 7 of Level 1. trying to take it slow and do 10 days on each level. Very hard workout. good sweat, but unfortunately i gained 2 pounds. Not sure if its soon to be that time of the month or what? Still playing with numbers to see what is successful for me. I def see toning in my arms and waist area, but the scale isnt budging....uughhh!

You're probably just adding muscle :) Take measurements instead to see your progress
  • jainew94
    Options
    thank you for all of the feedback!
    im not on any sort of diet, just sticking to 1200 calories per day and so far have been under my goal everyday!
    looking forward to seeing the outcome :happy:
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Last spring I did two rounds of 30DS with a round of Ripped in 30 inbetween. I didn't take measurements, but I lost around 5 kg and I probably gained some muscle here and there. When it comes to toning it does help a lot but only if you're eating right and as clean as you can. :)
  • jainew94
    Options
    Last spring I did two rounds of 30DS with a round of Ripped in 30 inbetween. I didn't take measurements, but I lost around 5 kg and I probably gained some muscle here and there. When it comes to toning it does help a lot but only if you're eating right and as clean as you can. :)

that's really good, I've been doing it for a week now and haven't seen much of a difference.. im guessing my legs have got more toned as that's the main part of my body that hurts in the mornings lol.
    trying to eat right but I'd like to think i can eat what I like aslong as its in my 1200 calorie goal per day!
    hopefully we will see a difference in a month or two ????