looking for pals with similar goals

Options
Hi, I am a 29 year old female trying to lose over 50 pounds (message me if you want details). I have been on many diets, mainly WW, over the past 9 years and constantly find myself losing weight, gaining it back, losing it...etc.. This is not good for my health whatsoever! My real wake up call was finding out my blood pressure is higher than it should be.

I work full time, sit at a desk anywhere from 8-10 hours a day, and when I come home have no energy for exercise. However, I do have a gym membership, so I really should go on my days off.

I am not engaged, however am in a long term relationship, and if I do ever get married, I want to look amazing in my pictures and not regret them later on! Also, I would like to have kids someday and need to be in good shape for them and myself.

Please feel free to add me as a friend! I like to share my diary and also view others for ideas and inspiration!

Replies

• mraychel9606
    mraychel9606 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also a 29 year old female that recently realized that I am as heavy as I was after my second child. I also work 8 hours at a desk and am lazy when i get home. Just to pick up my daily activity I have found a buddy to take walks with at work twice a day. I also watch my calories but find myself craving my old likes. 50 pounds is a lot maybe start off with smaller goals they make them more realistic and achievable.
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost over 50lbs but I want to lose another 35. I am 27 and engaged to be married in June. I have a 12 month old son so I know the pain of gaining weight and trying to lose it after children! :)
  • NancyPantsLupinski
    NancyPantsLupinski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on of those who regret not losing the weight before getting married and one of my goals is to reshoot some of my wedding photos in a slimmer body!