New to the Boards

Options
II have been on a "journey" toward better health for about 9 months, and it has changed my life. I still have further to go and love to surround myself with like minded people with similar goals.

I am 39, a wife, mother, and business woman. I want to lose another 35 pounds by June. Doable?

Replies

• olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far. I think 35lbs by then could be done safely. Best wishes!
  • wolftrax
    Options
    I f you are as busy as I think you are with other duties, losing the weight by year end would be a huge victory for you...around 1 lb. per week is worthwhile progress for busy people..
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this journey. Well, actually I have been here before but for all the wrong reasons. I lost from a size 14 to a size 8 but never understood "the journey" I just wanted to lose the weight for an upcoming vacation. Once the vacation came & went I went back to my old ways. Sure it took me some time to get back to my unhealthy self. But now looking back I realize I was much happier back then. I was healthy & loving it. Not so much now. Now I understand just how important being healthy is.
    Feel free to add me
  • erinsundberg
    erinsundberg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Totally do-able! I'm hoping to lose 53lbs by Oct... 40-45 of those by mid Aug.... **fingers crossed**
  • boopbabs
    boopbabs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! :happy: