Anybody do Walk at Home

Options
I just got Leslie Sansone DVD Walk at home and I love it. Has anyone used this and lost weight? I have arthritis so this is easy for me to do. I did work up a sweat and was tired when I got done. The workout is 4 miles but I can only do 2 miles but will work up to the 4 miles.

Replies

• SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love her videos and have almost all of them!
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do them sometimes, and it is great to get moving. I like her fat burning, waistline, and hips/thigh ones the best personally. If you do them regularly you will improve your duration, just increase comfortably. As far as them "working" they do burn calories and are also good for cardiovascular healthy. You will lose weight if you eat at a calorie deficit. If you are overeating then no, you will not lose any weight by walking a few miles. But, if you are eating at a deficit then yes, the extra calories burnt will help.
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just saw your last post. You need to search the forums for EM2WL and learn how to fuel your body. Added walking will not help if you are eating to little. Feed your body and walk and you will lose. I know it sounds insane, but trust me it is not!
  • megster4359
    megster4359 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do videos her a couple times a week. I love them.
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options