Insanity Day 2

Options
Hi people

I have just done day 2 of insanity, just wanted to see how other have got on and feeling the same.

It was totally intense and couldnt do all exercise to the end but dug deep and did as much as i could and then some. Had to wallk arouind after, now felling exhuasted.

Is this how you felt and did it get better?

Replies

• xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey mikey!

Yes its totally normal! It's hard for somebody that is in good physical condition! It took me 2 weeks to even be able to do the warmup without taking a break during that 10 minutes period :P

Just give everything you can, take breaks when you need it. After 2 weeks you will already see the improvement (it will show on your fit test) and you will need less breaks every week.

Honestly, when i finished month 2, most of the days i had to take extra breaks than the ones they take in the video. And it still worked!
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yep, it is totally normal, and I considered myself pretty fit when I started.

For the first two weeks all I wanted to do after each workout was sleep and eat. And sleep and eat.

That feeling went away in about week 3.

Enjoy!!
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    thanks guys i totally thought it was just me, i will keep going i got to lose this gut and get that body i want got keep it focused.
  • thestiltsofdeath
    Options
    Not just you at all! I actually just finished Day 2 yesterday (oh man - Day 3 tonight!) and I was on the ground by the end. And I thought I was pretty in shape too, but he engages all ranges of your muscles.

What I like to do when I need a momentary break (I saw one of the people in the background doing it), is to jog in place for a second to catch my breath (I'm also an asthmatic, so I have to keep that regulated anyway) and then go back into it! You're not alone - I have NEVER found someone who thought this was easy. That makes me like it even more!