Progress

Options
Hi all, this is my first ever post but I have been using the site since around August last year and so far have lost 68lbs. Thought I'd share my progress pics since they certainly motivate me to keep going and reach my goal so if they can do the same for anyone else then I'd be thrilled :)
v5a87p.jpg

Replies

• ruckerbenton
    Options
    Incredible! You look great! 68 pounds is quite an accomplishment!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! you look amazing... congrats!!!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking good. Keep up the good work!
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    grate job!!! you look fantastic!
  • triceever
    Options
    You did awesome!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You should be proud.
  • Storm2685
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!! Keep up the good work, you've certainly inspired me to keep going!
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Looking good :) It definitely has helped motivate me to keep with it! I have 65 lbs to lose (I'm down 15) and I'm kind of getting off track. Thank you for posting your pictures and keep up the great work!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! !! Keep up the good work!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Be proud of yourself! Thank you for sharing, you are doing awesome!
  • 1Bigtink
    1Bigtink Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You GO GIRL ! You look amazzzzing. Congrats and thanks for the Motivation:flowerforyou:
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, your progress is ab fab!!! Congratulations!! You go girl! *\o/*
  • Honorablewoman
    Honorablewoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile: God Bless You. Keep up the good work. Can you share some TIPS!
  • mlundbe2
    mlundbe2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your hard work is really paying off!
  • andynoo
    Options
    Wow!! great work huni!! :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great job! very inspiring.
  • Michellex1709
    Options
    @ Honorablewoman
    Of course, I'd be happy to. I've definitely learnt a few things these past few months that I'm only too happy to share, might not work for everyone but it definitely works for me!

- I work out. That has been my real key to success this time. I aim for 3-4 gym sessions a week on top of a thorough weekly clean at homes and daily walks with my dog. This would be my top piece of advice to anyone, doesn't matter how much you do or what you do, anything that gets your body moving will help. I was super concerned about having lots of loose skin but thanks to plenty of exercise I seem to be toning and shrinking without that happening so far :)

- If I really want something then I have it! The way I see it I'm in this for life now and there's no way I can deny myself my favourite treats forever so if I'm really craving that chocolate bar or that chinese take out then I have it and don't punish myself for it. I'm human, it's ok to have the occasional indulgence and the next day I'll get right back on it and hit the gym.

- I watch my saturated fat levels over my calories. Might be controversial but after lots of research on how the body uses fuel I decided that the bad fat and sugar in my food is more important than my calories. So if I go slightly over my cals I won't worry but I'll try to make sure my sugar and fats stay low each day.

These 3 things have definitely been the key to my success so far. Good luck with your own journey x
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look fab!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great progress...well done.
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow good work!! You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!