Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi From San Diego! 12/12/12 :)

Hey Guys,

I need to lose like 100 pounds. Which is a lot. I have a limited income, but it is doable. I have used that excuse before and it is not going to work anymore. Most people are not rich, yet they make it work for themselves...so I have to be one of those too. I cannot afford to spend a ton of money of these expensive foods and products, but I can do the necessary stuff like everyone else here.

If you are from San Diego, add me to you friend list. I would love to get to know you more and perhaps we can meet to go walking or something like that.

Replies

• Hi and welcome to MFP :) I'm not from San Diego nor live in the US but I do have a family there.

Good luck on your journey
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    I don't live in San Diego proper, but I live in North County (Oceanside) and I am 27 and also trying to lose 100 pounds! Feel free to add me.
  • Hi, Im new to this site, but am also looking to loose a substantial amount of weight, as well as my husband. The problem is we dont have anyone other than ourselves to motivate us. I live in south bay area, but if you need a friend, add me.