Looking for friends

Options
I have been a member of this site for over three weeks and would like a buddy to help in my journey, as well as me being a friend and weight loss buddy in theirs. :smile:

Replies

• cowgirl7420
    cowgirl7420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using this ap for a little over a month I started actually about 2 weeks before counting calories and using slimfast. I have lost almost 20 lbs. I have had some bad days but I refuse to give up this time. Would love to have someone who understands how hard it is to stay on track. I have a little over 60 lbs more to lose.:flowerforyou:
  • zeb24
    zeb24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey cowgirl, I also am looking for buddies. I need to lose about 100lbs. This is a very good place to start. Congratulations on your 20lbs !!! Thats fantastic! You have the right mind set. Friend me or what ever is done theese days. I am very techno logicaly challenged - but I keep trying. Hope you contact me. Thanks -- Zeb24
  • AdrianPT
    Options
    i think what your doing is great if you want i will guide you all the way to the end my name is adrian and i signed up to this side to network with people like you to support and guide

im a personal trainer and i guarantee if you listen t me and follow my guidelines you will get there keep in touch and keep positive
  • begreenbe
    begreenbe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want to look good in skinny jeans too. I also live in IN. I'll add you as a friend.
  • cowgirl7420
    cowgirl7420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you found any friends yet? I had a couple but they seem to have left lol. Would be happy to be your friend.