???? about biggest loser club online?????

Hi
Has anyone tried the biggest loser on line? If so what r u thoughts and is it worth it??
I am thinking about joining as I recieved an email to join for a few months and recieve a few free books. I am not so sure if it would be worth it.

Denise

Replies

• I just signed up to it. They had a one week free deal and you can choose if you want to pay 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 and the more months the cheaper. I chose the 3 months which was like $39.95 per month and I pay in a weeks time minus the free week which comes to $30. I thought why not I can cancel after the 3 months and it's not overly expensive compared to MIchelle Bridges which I wanted to try. All in all I would say it is ok you get a shopping list, menu plan and exercise plan and you can suit it to your needs. Overall it is pretty good but I'm kind of doing my own thing eating what I want and doing my own exercise plan and using my fitnesspal for my diary so in a way I thought it was a waste of money only because of that reason. But I definitely don't think it is a waste compared to some diets I know of. Also I don't think it was overly strict but you can choose a basic weight loss or the more advanced one.