74 pounds and counting

Options
okay, you asked for it. here i am 74 pounds lighter. i struggle to 'feel' the difference but i can finally 'see' the difference. when you have been as heavy as i have for as long as i have been, it just takes time. truth is? i do feel it as well but still hurt. but this too will change with a little more time. am so happy that i started this and have so many great friends here on mfp, i could. NOT have done it without all your support. a special thank you stanthia my friend for you help with the side by side, i couldn't get it to work on my own.

w2ingk.jpg

Replies

• llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOMMMMEEE!!! (IN MY OPERA SINGING VOICE!!!) You TOTALLY Inspire me to keep going!! thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • gottalose55
    gottalose55 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You look amazing!!!!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...thanks for sharing!
  • queencat3
    Options
    Great Job!! You look great!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful! Power on!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look great! 74# is an amazing loss :flowerforyou:
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference in the pics. Well done
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOOO My Friend we can tell the difference! You work so hard and stay focused this is awesome weight loss, keep it up you are on the path to Victory!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go!! Thanks for sharing.
  • hcalteaux
    Options
    You should be very proud of what you've accomplished! We all know how difficult it is!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!