Replies

• LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump. Yum and YUM.
  • memmy24
    memmy24 Posts: 10
    Options
    my favorite breakfast ever....toasted english muffin with a piece of lean ham and a slice of american cheese..pop in the microwave for 30 seconds..wrap in foil and off you go:) soo yummmyyyyy!
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Get up half and hour earlier and make something :happy:
    This!
  • mollytrichards
    mollytrichards Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt with blueberries or oatmeal with blueberries. I also love a good smoothie I can whip up and take with me! :)
  • AskingTooMuch
    AskingTooMuch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you can eat at work it'll open up a whole lot of possibilities. I like to get a Tupperware container half full of mixed berries or other fruit, add about 1/2 cup cottage cheese or yogurt. There are lots of recipes and other ideas for 'muffin' breakfasts; someone already suggested the egg muffins. Good luck!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    bump

i make a smoothie takes 3 minutes.. or hard boil eggs in advance and bring those with me or just load up my lunch box with fruits, veggies and nuts..
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/829522-bacon-egg-cheese-biscuits-130-cal-ea

Bacon egg and cheese biscuit cups, quick, easy, and tasty. Found it on pinterest. Should check it out for tons of other ideas!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I make Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator Oatmeal every night before bed; takes only a few minutes and man is it good.
    I substitute the skim milk for almond milk and add a few slivered almonds to the mix.
    http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/224/Raspberry+Vanilla+Refrigerator+Oatmeal

Lots more flavors on this link http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal and explanation

LOVE overnight protein oats

1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 tsp instant coffee, almond milk to taste. On my food prep day, I'l pre-mix the dry ingredients into baggies for the week. At night I just have to throw the baggie and milk in a jar.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Overnight refrigerator oatmeal, if you can eat from a jar on the run. There are a ton of different recipes out there, I found most of mine on skinnytaste.com.
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hard-boiled eggs, egg muffins, breakfast burritos, fruit and cheese packets, etc.; all prepared in advance (e.g., breakfast burritos freeze well and are easy to prepare in bulk).
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I put a slice of turkey deli meat in the bottom of a muffin tin and crack an egg in each one, then bake for 25 min at 350*F. If you like veggies in your eggs, scramble 10 eggs, add whatever veggies you like, and pour evenly into your muffin tin. I eat 2 every work-day morning! You can use whatever meat in the bottom you want, and some people put some whole wheat bread or english muffin in the bottom, too. And a sprinkle of cheese on top, if you want.

LOVE this idea!
  • anainwonderland
    anainwonderland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hard boil 1 carton of eggs every week for my husband and I. Also a good idea is to make protein pancakes and freeze them in zip lock bags then you can pop them in the microwave or toaster. Grab a piece of fruit that in my opinion is the ultimate fast food. (Apple, Orange, Grapes, Banana) prepare some canned fruits in Tupperware and place them in the fridge. My fav is OVERNIGHT OATMEAL. There are also great recipes for applesauce and oat muffins and turkey meatloaf type things u can make in muffin tins.
  • stacey062909
    stacey062909 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes might be a good option. But, I work the night shift so I always cook breakfast.
  • nicolem51
    Options
    bump
  • mjhocevar
    Options
    i always boil some eggs the day before, pop out the yolks and eat the egg whitse on a piece of rye bread or something. I also try the equate protein shakes they arent too bad!
  • randilious
    Options
    I eat a protein bar for breakfast!!!
  • geminijai
    Options
    My boyfriend got me hooked on Muscle Pharm Muscle Gel Shots... 90 calories and 22g protein. I also love hard boiled eggs and omelet muffins (http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/10/egg-muffins-revisited-again.html) because you can make 10-15, throw them in a plastic bag (2-3 per bag), store in the fridge and just grab them on the way out the door.
  • imadyer
    imadyer Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like to make "sausage-cheese biscuits" on Sundays to last me through the week. I use grated parmesan and Gimme Lean Soy Sausage that I lightly brown with a little canola oil and then mix into biscuit dough made from Trader Joe's Multigrain baking mix. Bake as directed and then keep them in the fridge. Stick it in the toaster oven for a few minutes, then go!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Yum! Thanks for posting this link! :)