Another Newbie!

Options
Hello!

I joined this site about a week ago to try and get myself back on track. I have recently turned thirty and after spending the majority of my twenties overweight and yo-yo dieting, I vowed that my thirties will be different.
It seems like such a mountain to climb but I feel really determined to not only be slimmer but also fitter and healthier. I'm hoping that by incorporating some exercise into my lifesyle, like walking to pick my son up from school everyday is realistic and sustainable rather then attempting to be a gym bunny!!!

I would really appreciate any support and encouragement from other members, especially newbies like me!

Thanks
:smile:

Replies

• nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! Nothing but support here. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Carly01
    Carly01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks! :happy:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Well you will find tons of support here! I love this site...it has been a total life saver for me. WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    You have definitely come to the right place. I just started about a week ago as well and I have really found this site to be helpful. I love tracking my food and exercise so I can pinpoint exactly where I need to make changes. Good luck getting your body in tip top shape!