2 boiled eggs

Options
2 boiled eggs for breakfast I hope I don't binge today I am only putting this up to make myself more accountable.

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs is not a binge. It's a very healthy snack. I hope you ate something else today, too....
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have 2 boiled eggs, a piece of toast, an apple, and a cup of coffee for breakfast. Eggs are awesome! I'm with lilmisfit, I hope you're making smart food choices, not just starving yourself. :-D
  • jsilvestro17
    Options
    im only 2 days in, i have a very busy lifestyle with long working hours, fitnesspal keeps saying im in starvation mode, but i feel i have eaten a good amount in a day...at least the best i can...any suggestion on meal portions or better sources of food to be eating? thanks
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds fine, if a little plain. :smile:

I sometimes have one boiled egg, 1 oz of Swiss cheese and some sunflower seeds for breakfast. Tasty and keeps me full until lunch.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs are a good start to a meal. My favorite lunch ... Green salad with broccoli, onion, carrots, 1/2 ounce of ham, 2 boiled eggs, tblspoon of balsamic vinaigrette and a piece of fruit. Be sure to eat enough if you starve yourself you will binge.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs are a good start to a meal. My favorite lunch ... Green salad with broccoli, onion, carrots, 1/2 ounce of ham, 2 boiled eggs, tblspoon of balsamic vinaigrette and a piece of fruit. Be sure to eat enough if you starve yourself you will binge.

Mmmm that lunch sounds delicious!!
  • neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Apparently you don't have to worry about cholesterol. I have to watch mine so I have egg whites. I DO love yokes but they don't love me.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I also have to watch the cholestral. I love eggs, but have basically cut them out. I have 1 maybe once a week.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I won't pretend to be a dietician, because I'm not. From my investigation I have found that egg yolks although do have cholesterol is of a good kind of cholesterol especially if they are from chickens that have been organically raised. These egg yolks are also high in Omega 3 fatty acids which our brains need. You are better off to eat egg yolks and forgo any beef to reduce your cholesterol intake.

But please those of you with high cholesterol check this out with your doctors before taking my advice.