55lbs lost Transformation video

Options
http://youtu.be/PlUCRn_fpmo
I am reposting this because I had so much great feedback on my video. I had hundreds of messages and comments telling me that this was the most motivational thing that they had ever seen on MFP. I just want to make sure everyone sees it and feels inspired. Much love!

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    How much does a beach body coach make? I could do with some extra cash :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    eat right
    work hard
    rinse
    repeat.
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    dang i really want to watch this and having trouble bringing it up.. ill keep trying
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    eat right
    work hard
    rinse
    repeat.

Sounds like your last visit here!
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Nice advertisement...oops.
  • RebeccaSparkless
    Options
    Very Inspirational!
  • daniellerobert
    daniellerobert Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW. This was FANTASTIC. VERY inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This actually brought tears to my eyes.You are amazing! And that fake smile...it's nice to see that it is now real and shining with life. Keep up the amazing work. You are such an inspiration!
  • Jessiemin85
    Options
    Amazing video! I was in tears in the beginning because I'm a month in and I can barely get through some of the workouts and I also workout around my children...you just showed me that with my persistance it can be done :) Thanks for sharing!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anita! YOU are AWESOME!!!...If this is an advertisement, it's the best one I've ever seen! Keep on ROCKIN' it, girl!!!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for posting this
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    that is awesome! You look great!
  • electricello
    electricello Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful testimony... congratulations on your success - you have definitely inspired me to get back on my Turbo Fire routine! :)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love beach body products. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting and great job with your success.
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Someone must be cutting onions near me...

This is truly inspiring. I love the emotional honesty of it. It's hard. It's going to suck sometimes. But keep at it, and eventually, things will change. I love it. Absolutely love it.

Also, congratulations on your success and your beautiful family.
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    advertisement? I guess everyone that is doing the 30 day shred is in marketing as well. This is not an advertisement. I put a lot of work and effort into that video, not for the sake of making money... but for the sake of inspiring people to do what I did. I wanted to prove to people that it worked.

Anyway... that is sort of bothersome to me. If you have an issue with the video, dont watch it.

For the hundreds of other people who gave me positive feedback, thank you for appreciating my journey. What kept me going?? Knowing that there would be someone out there that would watch my journey and change there lives because of it. <3333
  • Kentmeme
    Options
    Wow did you lose 55lbs from doing Insanity 60 day programme - or is this your whole journey so far. Amazing results you have inspired me!!

I have to say had a little smile, because i am just on week 2 and totally look like you at the beginning, and don''t feel it is getting any easier, and can't keep up - but as they say got to keep pushing, if these are the sort of results you can get - can't wait for tomorrow now, as really need to lose a lot of weight and just praying this hard work is paying off.

Congratulations you must be delighted xx
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an inspiration to many. Congrats on the baby, the weight loss, the new slammin' body, the better mood, improved health, and new job. May the blessings continue and spread to others. :flowerforyou:
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 lbs over my entire journey. 6 months. Yes keep on pushing girl. It does get easier. I know that it may never seem that way, but one day you will be on your toes doing pushups, and bam ,you pop out 12 like its your job. I shocked myself the day I could do more than 10 on my toes. I was like WOA ITS WORKING!!
  • HeiWol87
    Options
    a really inspirational video. you look amazing well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!