Woke up early & got a 5.5 mile run in!! Feels great! :drinker:

Hope ya'll get a good run in today! :smooched:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Morning Troops!

Where's the green with envy emoticon?? Way to go, Shannon!! I love getting the workout out of the way early so that I know exactly how much I can eat!! :laugh:

I'm still not feeling 100% today, so I don't know if a run is in the cards for me. Could someone just run a few extra for me and transfer the calories to my acct? That'd be great!:wink:

Happy trails.
    :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning Troops!

Where's the green with envy emoticon?? Way to go, Shannon!! I love getting the workout out of the way early so that I know exactly how much I can eat!! :laugh:

I'm still not feeling 100% today, so I don't know if a run is in the cards for me. Could someone just run a few extra for me and transfer the calories to my acct? That'd be great!:wink:

Happy trails.

Sorry you're under the weather. :flowerforyou:

But no, I'm not giving you any of my donut calories. :laugh:

Had a fox run in front of me which kinda scared me but then had a car backfire right after that. Glad I emptied my bladder before I left! :embarassed:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Morning Troops!

Happy trails.

Sorry you're under the weather. :flowerforyou:

But no, I'm not giving you any of my donut calories. :laugh:

Had a fox run in front of me which kinda scared me but then had a car backfire right after that. Glad I emptied my bladder before I left! :embarassed:
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok then, eat a doughnut for me.......I like glazed.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I didnt run today but I did go to the gym and do a class at 5:30 this morning. Tomorrow is my 1st 5k. Wish me luck.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I didnt run today but I did go to the gym and do a class at 5:30 this morning. Tomorrow is my 1st 5k. Wish me luck.

How fun!!!! Good luck!!!! :flowerforyou:

Let us know how you do. :smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Hey Good Luck!!! Just put one foot in front of the other!!! :laugh:

Good Morning everyone!!

I got in a 5.5 mile run last night! could have gone longer but my knees were starting to hurt so I stopped just in case.

Not going to be able to do much this weekend due to camping with the scouts. But we will be hiking quite a bit so that will be logged!!
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    woke up at 5:15, ran 3mi at 6, and from the looks of my handy calorie calculator, if i want to eat tonight ima have to run some more. kinda had a lunch time pizza splurge. good, but not so good for ya.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I ran 3 miles in the "juicy" again this morning. The humidity is unbelievable here.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I ran 6 miles on the treadmill last night. Today I'm going to walk to work and lift weights and maybe do three miles on the elliptical. My next long run is Saturday or Sunday, I'm not sure because of several graduation parties we are going to this weekend. Have a fun weekend and good luck on the running.:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I ran 3 miles in the "juicy" again this morning. The humidity is unbelievable here.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.

You ever hear anything else about that creep that was following you the other day?
  • samccarthy
    samccarthy Posts: 34
    Options
    Just wanted to check in. I wanted to do 30 min of intervals today. I did 2 min of 6.1 or 6.2 mph, with 1 min of 7.0 or 7.1 x 10 times. Then, I decided to just keep going for a little while, and ended up doing another 15 min. My total distance was 4.75 miles in 45 min! Thank goodness for the treadmill and my iPod!

Have a great weekend all!

Sheryl

26853.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kechiemc
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.

You ever hear anything else about that creep that was following you the other day?

No. I keep telling myself that he was just lost... I did find out that my running buddy did not call the police when she got home. I am upset with her. If she had told me up front that she was not going to call the police, I would have called when I got home.:frown:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow--that's weird. Why wouldn't she want to report such a creep? (That's a rhetorical question, I suppose.)

The weather's been rainy, windy, and cold, so I've been inside on the treadmill and I miss the great outdoors! I put in 6 miles yesterday and 5 miles today up until 2-year-old woke up and needed a diaper change.

Boy, have I been hungry lately, especially in the morning! Is it my am running? Anyone else experience this?
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Wow--that's weird. Why wouldn't she want to report such a creep? (That's a rhetorical question, I suppose.)

The weather's been rainy, windy, and cold, so I've been inside on the treadmill and I miss the great outdoors! I put in 6 miles yesterday and 5 miles today up until 2-year-old woke up and needed a diaper change.

Boy, have I been hungry lately, especially in the morning! Is it my am running? Anyone else experience this?

I have been waking up starving too!! I definitely think it has something to do with the increased metabolism!

Yea you for logging those miles with a toddler!! :drinker:

sure have been alot of posts about the nasty weather! ain't springtime fun!! :grumble:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Morning Troops!

WOW!! Way to go!! I need to start doing the morning thing. BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE GETTING OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!!! :laugh: I do my exercises at night.....Hope that works too. I know mornings would b better but this is my first 1st shift job. I've always worked nights...:happy: Anywho...CONGRATS!!! That is great!!!
  • kechiemc
    Options
    I was so upset. I did not ask. I am guessing once she got into the 'security' of her home she decided to be lazy and not call the authorities. :ohwell:
    You ROCK. :drinker:

I've been hungry too! I think for me it has been the elimination of my before bed snack.:embarassed: I used to love to eat a small snack of grapes, cheese, and a glass of wine about an hour before bed. Now I don't eat anything after 7 pm.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I did get up this morning and ran 5 miles. I think I finally got my mojo back!!
    I lost the 2 lbs I gained these past 2 weeks so I'm pretty happy and I think that was enough to get my butt back in gear.

It is so hot here today.:glasses: Yesterday I had to wear a sweater and today I'm in a tank top.

Congrats to all for getting out today!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I did get up this morning and ran 5 miles. I think I finally got my mojo back!!
    I lost the 2 lbs I gained these past 2 weeks so I'm pretty happy and I think that was enough to get my butt back in gear.

It is so hot here today.:glasses: Yesterday I had to wear a sweater and today I'm in a tank top.

Congrats to all for getting out today!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hey M!!! So glad to hear from you!! Glad your Mojo is back we missed her too!! :laugh:

We need our morning girl here! Can't live without her!! :heart:

Stay cool and motivated! :flowerforyou:
    tricia
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I missed my lifting day yesterday so I did that instead today. Oh well tommorrow I no time restraints, I must push myself and try 2 miles. U ladies R kicking my butt.