wheres all my Proverbs 31 ladies at...

Options
just wanted to find some christian women/ new friends who are on this journey and who are on here daily ....would love to add you or add me .

Replies

• PurpleCupcakes101
    Options
    Right here! just started on this site today...was using sparkpeople. Sending friend request.
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    glad to meet you ..
  • chulalok
    Options
    I have been using this app consistently for almost 2 months. I have a 11 month baby. He is turning 1 in a few weeks! My husband and I are stationed in Japan. So far I have lost 6 pounds! Still got some weight to lose though. Welcome!
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Adding you...
  • sss_grc
    Options
    Right here ! I have been on this site for almost two weeks, I have a long journey!
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I am new on here :) Looking forward to tracking my calories an weight loss,I have no friends on here yet,You can add me if you like. I live in Medford,Oregon My Name is Valerie
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies look forward to reading your posts and sharing mine..have a blessed evening.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Glad to have you are here:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I am here everyday, loving Jesus & honoring Him with life.
  • Lydialblas
    Options
    Hi! I am a Christian woman also trying to get healthy, get in shape and lose a few lbs - I'm Lydia :)
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is my second week, Welcome to MFP! I will send you a request
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have been on here since last March. I check in everyday and try to be a support to my friends. I workout hard and don't believe in crash dieting. I eat healthy most of the time but I also have not so healthy stuff sometimes too, I believe it is about moderation and balance. This isn't about "dieting", for me. I eat in a way that is sustainable for the rest of my life.
  • PureLife5891
    PureLife5891 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im here. You can add me also. I try my best to be on here everyday. I love MFP it helps me out a lot and I also get to me very cool ppl.
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    YAY! I was sooo happy to see this!
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    YAY! everyone here add meeee!!!!!!! :)
  • Jess11Gold
    Options
    I would LOVE to be buddies with some fellow Proverbs 31 sisters!!! Add me :)
  • PureLife5891
    PureLife5891 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also. I would love to get to know other beautiful christian women.
  • LittleMissPiggy92
    LittleMissPiggy92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just started back up with this new account after falling off the wagon. Would love some friends!
  • Jess11Gold
    Options
    "Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded."
    2 Chronicles 15:7
    :flowerforyou: