Newbie :-)

Options
hello every1 ive just signed up 2nite :-) 1st day 2morrow.

wish me luck :-)

x:smile:

Replies

• Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    Luck!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! This is a great site and everyone here is very encouraging and helpful, it's really helped me stay on track.
  • catinakost
    Options
    Just signed up last night, and already loving it.....told my sister to join this morning... we are getting ready for multiple weddings this summer and time on the boat with family... hoping to make it a great swim suit season... good luck to all other new fitness pals
  • size7again
    Options
    good luck i started a month or so ago and i love this site!! it keeps me honest so that i dont over eat because i know that if i do when i log my food ill be ashamed of how i pigged out and just thought oh its ok its just the weekend or its just once plus i can keep track of my exercises it's awesome!!
  • joei_julkarnain
    Options
    good luck! :). I started 11 days ago, i lost 7 pounds. This site is great i can keep track on my cal in take. :)
  • Hips98
    Hips98 Posts: 1
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Im also a newbie and can't wait to see how this works out for me=)*
  • wbvmg
    wbvmg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of yesterday. I'm loving the site so far, it's so easy to use to track yourself!