12am calories

Options
hey guy! if you have a snack at 12am... do you count that as the they before (since you havent sleep yet) or as the new day??? I know it isnt good to snack that late, but sometimes I'm at the bar and I dont know where to put my calories.... Also, I usually work until 2am and I get super hungry because I have dinner at 8pm.. thank you!

Replies

• kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would say, not a new day.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Depends on when you sleep. Wake up to sleep = one day, whatever the clock says.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Being that my sleep schedule is wacky and I get up at night and sleep during the day, I don't count it as a new day.
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    either way - whatever is easiest for you to keep track of.

i usually put it on the day before because i like to start out fresh when i wake up.
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    If you eat them exactly at 12:00, they don't count. Your body disregards them because it doesn't know which day it is exactly, so you just pee them out.

Honestly, log it however you want. I tend to log anything before I go to bed as the day before, even if its past midnight. As long as you meet your long term calorie goals, what your total is for one day isn't going to matter.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advices guys!