90 Pounds gone, 6 sizes gone, new take on life GAINED :).

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Strong and happy! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing and you guys are such a CUTE couple!!
  • ecjak2
    ecjak2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!! You look so great, thanks for sharing!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. And i really appreciate you admitting that you lost some of it by too low calories. The honesty is refreshing. Some days i eat too little and i feel like a pariah. Its something im working on (eating too little/eating too much) but its nice to know other people have done the same thing and it didnt hinder them, they moved unto a healthier way and succeeded. Great job woman!:flowerforyou:
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    great job!! :) U look amazing!
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what a journey! And think your stomach looks good, it's so tiny on the sides, you are such an inspiration to me especially as I've had two children as well and I feel that our body types are very similar... it gives me great hope that I can one day get there too! I have 38 lbs to get to my goal weight.... Im super excited to be able to post some awesome befores and afters like yours! Great job!
  • Pink722
    Pink722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful thing, and I love the muscle definition - you look great!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Check out the gun show!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    PS tell your husband that he is super cute! He looks like a lot of fun!
    Hehe I do all the time, but he doesn't believe me! He is lots of fun!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. And if you are just starting out, I was there too, I was at a "just starting out" point. Just keep at it and take it one step at a time.
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    THanks so much for sharing your amazing success story!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I'm just like you (before). 5'6" with 90ish pounds to lose (sw230-gw138). You look great! You're giving me hope. Thank you :-)
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN WOMAN!! You look uh-MAY-zing!!!!
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations!
  • sgtabnormal
    Options
    Wow it's insane how much younger you look.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Amazing job hunny!!! <3
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story and your boldness in sharing pictures. Seeing the real life, this is what I lost and this is how I look pictures are so so so key to my continuation of this process. You look amazing!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing.... I am half way through my journey, 46lb's gone. I hope that I too will be able to put on here that I have lost 90lbs.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! WOW!!!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Stunning. You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!