I MET MY FITNESS GOALS FOR THE DAY- FINALLY!

Options
tif83
tif83 Posts: 85 Member
Guess what?!?! Maybe it's not super exciting, but i am totally thrilled that i FINALLY hit 4 mi on the treadmill today in one shot, with no breaks!!!! My trainer had set that for a goal for me, and I've gotten close but never been able to make it-- until today!!! :) So, I'm utterly proud of myself! i also killed my 10,000 steps and am currently at over 12,200 :) YAY!!!

what did you do that u r proud of yourself for today???

Replies

• MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. At my pace, four miles would take me almost two hours. Lol
  • randilious
    Options
    Congrats.....now time for a new goal!!!!
  • IslandRider
    Options
    That's great, congrats! Don't underestimate the value of meeting that goal, it's a step forward to your ultimate goal!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Excellent job! :flowerforyou:
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome!
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You have every right to be proud of yourself its a big accomplishment!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    What a reason to celebrate!!! GREAT JOB and *BiG* congrats!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great job!

it feels good to set goals and then reach them :happy:
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is great! I had great energy today and exercise several times today! :) YAY
  • tif83
    Options
    Congrats.....now time for a new goal!!!!

YES IT IS!!!!! lol- rite now im going to try and consistently hit 4mi and work on doing it in less time. i def want to move up to 5mi soon, tho :)
  • tif83
    Options
    That is great! I had great energy today and exercise several times today! :) YAY

awesome job!!!!! i am praying for enough energy tomorrow to do spin in the am and still get my walking in the pm. i think i am starting to have more energy than i used to before i was working out, but i'm still not where i'd like to be.

keep up the great work!!!! :)
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have been holding at 3.0 for the majority of my workout with a 4.0% incline!! Super proud of myself!! Only took me four months to get here. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself & all of your hard work :)
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Good for you - thats fantastic!
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that's ace!
  • janetful
    janetful Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's great to finally make a goal you've been trying for. Pat yourself on the back for us :)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Congratulations. :drinker:
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The other night, I ran 1 mile for the first time in over 18 months. Then tonight, I killed it and did 1.35 miles! :drinker: <---this is water
  • tif83
    Options
    Congrats!! I have been holding at 3.0 for the majority of my workout with a 4.0% incline!! Super proud of myself!! Only took me four months to get here. Keep up the good work!!!!

Wow, great!!!! GOOD FOR U!!!! :D I'm still trying to work up to 3- got to 2.7 yest, but my legs are still adjusting and i was trying to avoid cramping for once lol!!! :) I can't wait to see where I'm at a few mos from now- and where you're at by then, geeze!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!