Winter Wonderland NSV

Options
As England is currently in the grips of a huge* snow storm (*read a couple inches of the white stuff) I decided to try on my old winter parka coat, it hasn't zipped up for a couple of years, and before that it was pretty tight. To be honest I'm not even sure why I kept it!

Anyway - it fits! perfectly. Having checked the label, its a UK size 14, a FOURTEEN! My other coats are 18/20! A FOURTEEN!

I may never take it off...

Replies

• GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's really quite amazing what a difference 21 pounds will make, isn't it? I'm finding clothes in the back of my closet to replace those that are now too big. I look forward to wearing elegant clothes that make me look good again. That day will come. I believe in me.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    That's awesome! :-)
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is great well done :) little things like that always make it worth while.
    I moved from Ireland to Australia last year find it weird in jan sitting in shorts with two fans & air con on talking to the family back home lol
  • Mslibb
    Mslibb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo - brilliant pay out for all that hard work!!

I recommend you sleep in it tonight. If it gets too hot, just turn the central heating off - sod everyone else, you deserve your moment in the metaphorical sun that is that jacket :happy:

:flowerforyou:
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That happened to me when I put on my fall jacket I've had for a few years. It's a great feeling and a total motivator to keep going!! Congrats.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That's great! At least if you need to venture out into the eye of the storm you've got something to keep you warm and looks good.
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's most awesome! :drinker:
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I was excited to go and build a snowman in it ;)
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    YAY! for you. I have two coats that I couldn't previously wear that I am able to wear now. One I never even took the tags off because it didn't fit.

I live in the midwest and while we don't have any snow right now, I can't wait to buy some snow pants and play in the snow with my family. It's been years since I felt comfortable enough to wear a pair of snowpants.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    1068376ujz51946zw.gif
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    1068376ujz51946zw.gif

What she said. :laugh:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's great! I love a good NSV!!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What a lovely surprise (0:
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!