NSV - 'new' old t-shirt

Options
Yesterday I wore a medium t-shirt I haven't worn in years, not sure how many at least 5 and maybe as many as 10. :noway:

I was in a really good mood when I got to work, my boss was asking why I was smiling so much and asked "Did you get some last night?" :blushing:

18thJan2013.jpg

Need to clean the mirror. :blushing:

Replies

• GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good for you. My own T-shirts are still fitting me, but now they actually FIT me. I would never wear a T-shirt in public because I couldn't find any that actually fit my body shape.

I have some really nice "old" T-shirts just waiting for me. I'm looking forward to that. I expect to fit into them this summer.
  • heverage
    heverage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job! definitely something to be proud of! :happy:
  • jb55mee
    jb55mee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done :smile: I'm now into my 'grow down to' clothes .... thank goodness I wasn't an 'on trend' purchaser!! :laugh:
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wooo well done! I bet you were walking on air!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look great! Must be an awesome feeling :)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I have a medium Underdog T-Shirt that I was so happy to be able to wear. First time it fit again I did the dance of joy from perfect strangers. I also now fit into what my wife has dubbed "The gay clothes"

As I have taken off weight and have been able to take the smaller clothes out of storage my wardrobe gotten lighter/brighter in color. I have found tank tops and muscle shirts that are bright lime green, electric blue and super bright purple and some shorts that perhaps qualify as booty shorts, they definately border on immodest. What was I thinking....
  • SRT4twg
    SRT4twg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's the best feeling in the world! Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!