looking for friends !

Options
Hi everyone ! My name is Amerah .
my whole life has been a mess , i've been used , hit , and told i'm a worthless and nothing almost my whole life , and now i'm 23 turning into 24 after a couple of months .
i've never been able to make my own decisions , my decisions have been always taken for me , i was never be able to speak out my mind .
i was sexually abused almost my whole life !
all i see in this life right now is hope !
everytime i was under stress i used to eat to comfort my self , for it's the only thing that can't reject me , and it always made me comfortable ...
for the first time in my whole life i want to make something for myself ! i want to reach my goal weight in my 24th birthday ! and for the first time in my life i want to be the star of my own life !

Replies

• MotivationINeed
    Options
    Good for you babe, you'll find some amazing people on here who are so so supportive in lots of ways.

Please feel free to add me if you wish and good luck on your journey to happiness ;-)
  • Becoming_Palm
    Becoming_Palm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Feel free to add me! Anyone can add me! The more the merrier and better!!
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    Fill free to add me :happy:
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! My name is Amerah .
    my whole life has been a mess , i've been used , hit , and told i'm a worthless and nothing almost my whole life , and now i'm 23 turning into 24 after a couple of months .
    i've never been able to make my own decisions , my decisions have been always taken for me , i was never be able to speak out my mind .
    i was sexually abused almost my whole life !
    all i see in this life right now is hope !
    everytime i was under stress i used to eat to comfort my self , for it's the only thing that can't reject me , and it always made me comfortable ...
    for the first time in my whole life i want to make something for myself ! i want to reach my goal weight in my 24th birthday ! and for the first time in my life i want to be the star of my own life !

Hi Amerah

Well it looks like you are taking the control back and it looks like you are very motivated to achieve the goal that you have set for yourself!! That in it'self if a great first step and one of the hardest. They say take one day at a time well I am planning to do that and one lb at a time too :happy: I am also a comfort eater have been for a long time, going to be a hard habit to break, but a great one when achieved.

Feel free to add me to your friends list :) PS nice tattoo

Cheers

Em
  • BreonnaQueen
    BreonnaQueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me as well. MFP has a great support team.
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    best of luck with your goals,feel free to add
  • k22389
    k22389 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is great you're taking control! Feel free to add me as well! Can't wait to see the progress myself!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new you you can add me the more support the better
  • beachbums6
    beachbums6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you are taking control of your life. Please feel free to add me.
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey, good luck!!
  • abigail132
    Options
    Hi, I've been through a similar situation and would also love some support from friends. Well done so far and good luck in the future!
    (Would love some more friends to chat to so anyone feel free to add me :-))
  • huggybear77
    Options
    Hi!
    You can add me! I need support too! And I'll try to help you anyway I can.:wink:
    Annette
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    good for you! Feel free to add me! I'm proud that you have so much hope! It's very inspiring!
  • NiaBossy
    Options
    I too was in that same situation. You made the first step by deciding to take control. It's a process but it can only get better. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me.