1 year ago

Options
2»

Replies

• karagetsfit
    Options
    You look wonderful! Definitely a lot of hard work and effort went into your transformation and it shows!

I adore all your ink and am curious, as your body was shrinking, how did your tattoos hold up to the change? (I'm tattooed as well)

Great job!!

I've had two kids back to back so my stomach tattoo is crap. Fixable but crap. All the others have held up fine.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Nicely done, good for you! Look great!
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I also recorded my first loss since October today!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Man you look crazy amazing...Good work....
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment though. You have really done a great thing. Good luck in reaching your goal. I know you will make it. God bless!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    amazing, great job
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    <3 you guys, thanks so much for the kind words!!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! So proud of you!!! simply amazing!! I think its interesting how weight looks differently on people. Just because one person weight 190, 140 ... whatever it maybe ... might not look the same on someone else. I always say, its not the number, but the size and how you feel. And I betting your size is small and how you feel is extraordinar!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!