CC's Biggest Loser Challenge- The Final Weeks

Options
Hi everyone welcome to the final weeks. Now that we are down to a small number of people there's no need to do a new thread each week. I will post each week's results here in this thread.

I apologize for my lack of involvement lately. I am wrapping up a couple of college classes which are keeping me very busy.

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.
    Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
    -everyone weighs in each week on the same day

Just like on the show
    -each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
    -at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Starting Weight - Dec 1 - 215 lbs
    Current Weight - April 19 - 192.5 lbs
    Total Weight Loss - 22.5 lbs

1st mini Goal Weight -April 30 - 190
    2nd mini Goal Weight - May 31 - 180

Final Goal Weight - Dec 11 - 125

Yes I know my goals seem a little out of wack. I just shoot for them and i do not get discouraged if i do not make them. I adjust my goals at the end of each month.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Congrats to Wachugan for being this week's biggest loser with a 2.71% weight loss! Great job!

Week 15 totals
    Name Week 15%
    wachugan 2.71%
    constancemwj 1.36%
    clheide 1.18%
    neenaof4 0.69%
    cc_campbell81 -0.47%
    pamh5555 -1.03%

So far clheide is leading the challenge with a 14.45 weight loss since we started.

Totals since we started
    Name- SW- Week 15- Total loss
    clheide 176.4 151 14.40%
    wachugan 191 165.2 13.51%
    neenaof4 191 172.8 9.53%
    cc_campbell81 141.2 128.6 8.92%
    constancemwj 154 145.2 5.71%
    pamh5555 207.5 197 5.06%
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last Week: 165.2
    This week: 163.6
    Loss this week: 1.6 pounds

How many more weeks are there to this challenge? I never see the show, but I assume the finale is coming soon.
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    cw 172.1
    lost .7 this week
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    my weight as of this morning was 149.0. finally made it into the 140's yay!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I spent this last weekend sick,, and didn't move much... but now I'm back to but not soon enough to make any different for this morning weight-in and showed no loss this week:sad: ,,, at least I didn't

LW 145.2
    CW145.2
  • waguchan
    Options
    my weight as of this morning was 149.0. finally made it into the 140's yay!!!

WOW! That's awesome!! Great job!! I hope to be there soon.
  • pamh5555
    Options
    SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - Apr 22 - 194.5
    GW - Dec 11 - 125

Lost 20.5 lbs

Mini Goal - April 30 - 190
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I think there is about 6 weeks left in the show.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Congrats to clheide for winning with a 1.32% loss this week. Good job.

clheide 149 1.32%
    wachugan 163.6 0.97%
    neenaof4 172.1 0.41%
    cc_campbell81 126.8 1.40%
    constancemwj 145.2 0.00%
    pamh5555 194.5 1.27%
  • pamh5555
    Options
    SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - Apr 22 - 194
    GW - Dec 11 - 125

Lost 21 lbs

Mini Goal - April 30 - 190

Do not think that i will make the mini goal. Home sick with a nasty sinus and ear infection. Of course the nasty cough is not far behind.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hey Pam, seems like you and I or one of our family members are sick a lot! I think we are going back and forth! I currently have an upper respiratory infection. Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weight didn't change at all this week. That sucks.
  • waguchan
    Options
    It's a new week! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last week: 163.6
    This week: 164.0
    I gained 0.4 lbs

If I were on the BL show, they'd vote me off, I suppose. I don't watch much, but I never see them blaming TOM for low numbers or gains.

I'm blaming a combination of TOM plus doing a lot more strength training than usual. I ate a few things that I shouldn't have this week (like a slice of cheesecake). And my attempts to exercise twice as much to burn it off apparently failed.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I hit my goal this last week. I am not where I'd like to be, not as toned, so I think I am changing it to 120.
    126.8 last week
    125 this week

1.8lbs lost

Next week is makeover week on the Biggest Loser. What do you think of doing before and after photos? I know we aren't at the end but it would be cool to see how far we've come in the last 4 months.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    cc great job on reaching your goal...
    Someday I hope to be there too... I've been sick all weekend too.. (I hate being sick) but managed to still lose almost 1.lb.

LW 145.2
    CW 144.4 finally got past the dredded 145.. now if I can stay there.

btw I like the picture Idea

Have a great week everyone:flowerforyou:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    congrats for making your goal, CC!!!

I'm not sure if going for more weight loss is the answer to your toning problem. i'm wondering if you put yourself on maintenance mode on here and continue with your workout regimen if you can continue to tone without consciously trying to lose weight.

I forgot to post my weight earlier this week. I still weigh myself every day (i know i shouldn't, but...) and it's kind of discouraging when it seems that every week i hit my new low weight over the weekend and float up another pound or so during the next week. this last weekend, i hit a new low of 147 but really on tues/wed i was at 148.8. so i guess that's my official weight this week.

i know i have changed my goals a few times too, and my hubby is starting to get a little upset with me about it. i *think* my new goal is 145. but i did already move my mfp goal to maintenance, and i just try to come in 300 cals under or so each day so that i will continue to lose, just slower.

btw, pictures are a great idea. was it january or february that we started?

:smile: charity
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    clheide- We started this challenge in January. I agree losing weight may not do it. I've lost 35 lbss and only about an inch in my waist. I am hoping P90X will do it. I am meeting with a nutritionist also.
  • cc_campbell81
    cc_campbell81 Posts: 622
    Options
    I just wanted to let you all know why I have not posted the #'s yet. I spent 10 hrs at the ER last night/this morning. The doctors think I have some type of infection and they are leaning towards appendicitis. I have to go back for tests tomorrow. They cannot give me pain medication because they need to see if the pain gets better or worse so I am in a lot of pain. I do not know what will happen but if it is appendicitis I have to have surgery in the next couple days to have my appendix removed.