South Carolina Support Team

Options
Hi, I live in Orangeburg, South Carolina and would like to start a support team for our area. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• victorialeehyde
    Options
    I'm in Florida but I'd be glad to be your support!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Fort Bragg NC. :)
  • sweetmartha7
    Options
    Hi, I'm Martha from Columbia, SC. I would like to join your support team, I need all the support I can get and give.
    I'm not brave enough to post a picture, too ashamed of how I look(337lbs).
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm in Myrtle Beach =) Originally from NC, lived in Garner and Fayetteville. I'd love to have more friends from the Carolinas! Add me if you like!
  • McKinnon09
    McKinnon09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach, SC here! Add me of like. Always here to support and root on everyone equally!
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Summerville. I would love to sport you on you're weight loss journey
  • luv2sing4u
    Options
    Hi, I live in Orangeburg, South Carolina and would like to start a support team for our area. :flowerforyou:

Hello everyone, great to get so many responses. Ladies, I was born and raised in NC. A small town called Wadesboro, but I moved to Morven. I graduated from Fayetteville State University and got my MA at Wingate University. 2010 I married a man from Orangeburg SC and that is how I ended up here. I'm 55 with HBP, Diabetes, and about two weeks ago my blood work showed up that my cholesterol is high so now I have to take another pill.
    We've been married for 1yr.6mths. I told him the honeymoon is over. Those big breakfasts with grits, eggs, cheese, sausage or bacon have to go. I will buy it but you have to cook it and eat it yourself. Ladies, more than weight, I WANT MY HEALTH BACK!!!
  • aliciamariehim
    Options
    Hello everyone. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I need some supporters around me. I have my man but I need another woman to maybe work out with once and a while. I work at night so it would have to be in the am. I also have a son so someone with a kid as well would be great. Hope to hear from someone soon. Everyone have a great day.
  • gparks
    gparks Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Chicago, IL and have found the best support system right here on MFP from people everywere. Thanks MFP.