so happy!! 25 pounds down with pics

Options
katrien1
katrien1 Posts: 29 Member
Hey everyone!! So i started working out and losing weight in October 2012 and have lost 25 pounds so far! I went from 145 lbs to 120 lbs, and from a size 7 to a size 3! I'm still working on losing more weight and toning muscles but I am so excited that I have come this far. Pics not the best quality but when i saw the difference i felt proud :) This site is so motivational and I love reading everyones success stories!

Before:

6p832u.jpg

After:

r9ftki.jpg

Replies

• toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    well done : ) xxx
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...great progress! Congrats.
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be so proud! Its hard work and you have proved it pays off...
  • nickersc1234
    Options
    you look great! Im about the size of your starting weight! how did u loose the weight?
  • Look at you! Ha, so much fun to feel so much better!
  • catmarto
    catmarto Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am a similar weight to your starting weight and would love to know your height and what you did to lose the weight
  • CeliaJoy
    CeliaJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be proud of yourself and what an inspiration to all!
  • katrien1
    Options
    Thank you :) I started counting calories and working out 3-4 times a week with the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • katrien1
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I'm 5'2 and started counting calories and did the 30 day shred 3-4 times a week :)
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow! Now all of us New Year's resolution people are wondering why we didn't start back in October as well.
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    oh wow, you look absolutely amazing. congratulations to your successs. =)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look happy and healthy!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!
  • BritTrav08
    Options
    I am doing the Jillian Ripped in 30 and have done the 30 day shred! I highly recommend them and I am already down 12 lbs! You look great, Awesome job!
  • corbyxo
    corbyxo Posts: 22
    Options
    Omg you look amazing!!! I'm at the same height and same start weight also doing the 30 day shred and counting calories so it is very motivating to see you achieved the results I am anticipating! Congrats girl :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow! i am also 5.2 ft and around 120. I started at 142 and it took e a year to los eit. you are so lucky to have that weight some off you so quickly! i also did 30ds.
  • katrien1
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :) It's posts like these that keep me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!