Is this true-> Maca Root for a bigger caboose??!!?

Options
amandag1030
amandag1030 Posts: 10 Member
Okay Ladies,
I read that Maca root (an herbal supplement) can help women get a bigger butt...it's called the wonder woman pill. Maca is used to help add volume to the buttock making it bigger and rounder; Maca also increase libido in women as well. Has anybody tried this ?

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    *listens*

I'm a natural skeptic but omg I'd love a bigger booty.
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I haven't but if it works I'll be the first in line buying out the supply. lol
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    sounds like a win-win LOL!
  • zacherybinx
    zacherybinx Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hmm I've heard about its libido effects from a good source for both men & women but never about the bigger butt side lol...chances are if it sounds too good to be true it is.

Here's some info on Maca/Maca Powder

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=967143#i
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I've gota pretty good sized backside when im thinner but i would def like it a lil bigger and rounder!!

Wonder if that really works.
  • amandag1030
    amandag1030 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Drum roll please.... I've tried and it work! it made my Caboose rounder =) but it also adds more curves meaning more hips sooo if you want to try this I would say lose a little weight and than try it out...it's worth the try.
  • asianbombshellx
    Options
    Which form did u use powder or capsule???
  • lettyflores4444
    Options
    I just started Maca I
  • lettyflores4444
    Options
    I just started using MaCA I STARTED at 36' I will where it takes me :) Keep in mind I have no booty what so ever...
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    no way!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I can see it already...NYSE...

Maca Root Company stock sky high! Through the roof....black guys and latinos BUY BUY BUY BUY.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    The only thing that makes my *kitten* look this good is squats, deadlift, squats, glute exercises and did I say squats?

I would stick with those then feed the bulls*it machine that is magical supplements.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Do Peruvians have abnormally large butts? They've been consuming it for ages.
  • SVCat
    Options
    I think Nicky Minaj is Peruvian.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Squats, stair climber, and high incline elliptical is what will build a better butt.
  • SVCat
    Options
    Squats, stair climber, and high incline elliptical is what will build a better butt.

Tortillas, Tamales, and Spanish rice...that's the formula for that badonkadonk Latina look.
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd kill to have an *kitten* of any kind! All my friends joke that I need to move some from the boobs to the butt to even me out!
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    Okay Ladies,
    I read that Maca root (an herbal supplement) can help women get a bigger butt...it's called the wonder woman pill. Maca is used to help add volume to the buttock making it bigger and rounder; Maca also increase libido in women as well. Has anybody tried this ?

Squat. Seriously. I had a pancake butt, started squatting, and even my pathetic 40-lb squat (highest I can safely do without a rack/spotter) has given me a serious lift.
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    Oh, and bellydance - the kind where you shimmy a lot. Fast-twitch muscle fibers are your friend.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    SQWAZ!