An unknown shared success

Since i started my journey, I have made lots of changes to my diet and at first, my husband fought me tooth and nail. He didn't like what I made, I didn't make enough to feed 10 people, etc. Now he embraces it. His blood presure has gone down! He doesn't get headaches anymore. His family has a history of heart disease...his good cholesterol is high and bad is low...his risk goes down significantly now. I am just thrilled. He may not have known that he was on a journey, but he followed me with mine and look what has happened. The doctors are happy. He is happy and so am I. I never thought my journey would effect him but it did and in a good way. This just means more time for us to embrace life together. :smile:

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    So many awesome benefits of clean diet. Thanks for sharing!!
  • squashyhelen
    squashyhelen Posts: 143 Member
    Love your story!!!
  • Pablito66
    Pablito66 Posts: 24 Member
    Great story. That's awesome, for the both of you!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    That's so wonderful :) When I cook healthy dinners for my boyfriend and I, I secretly think about the fact that I'm helping make him healthier too. He's already a pretty active and healthy guy, but anything I can do to keep him healthy (especially without him realizing it!) makes me a happy girl.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!