beauty inside and out

Options
I know people say its the inside that counts and u have a beautiful spirit which is true but lets get real most want to look good on the outside as well and may struggle for one reason or another, make jokes about their weight(guilty here ) to make light of their weight (no pun meant here) for ten yeears i have been on the weight roller coaster. acted like i didnt care at times -LIE. the thing is getting your mindset not to give up on your goal. I am going to do this!!!! I want to look good on the outside too

Replies

• nobleh5
    nobleh5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, GIRL!!! Don't lose sight of your goals!!!! I'm still trying to achieve mine :-)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. It's great to be confident in yourself and love yourself but there is a point where you need to stop being in denial. I was there. I thought I looked fine and that it wasn't that bad. I had a boyfriend and he didn't care and whatever other excuses I thought up. But then I saw a couple pictures of myself and had a break down in front of my closet of clothes that wouldn't fit anymore and I realized that that was not the person I wanted to be. Sometimes we all need that "moment" that slams us in the gut and gets us moving. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You already have the right attitude, and that's a HUGE part of the equation!!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
  • 7sherry3
    Options
    thanks NO MORE GIVING UP