Old Navy/VS Sports Bras

Options
Just curious if anyone has tried Old Navy or Victoria's Secret sports bras? Right now I'm using a champions compression bra with a regular sports bra over it and I'm still not very comfortable during a work out. I need something that will keep the girls in while I'm jumping around during zumba class or during a run.

I like Old Navy prices but Victoria's Secret has never let me down yet.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Replies

• CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love the ON sports bras. I buy a size smaller than I would normally wear and they keep everything in place :) You can't beat the price!
  • estilljs
    Options
    and on that note, can anyone recommend a sports bra that is NOT racer back? I get a headache PRONTO if anything crosses my shoulder up high...thanks!!!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love the ON sports bras. I buy a size smaller than I would normally wear and they keep everything in place :) You can't beat the price!

Yep, I do this. I've tried some fancier ones recommended for larger chests, and just don't feel like I get that much more support than my ON ones. I'm cheap, so ON wins.
  • aquajen77
    Options
    Moving Comfort makes a few sports bras that have regular straps and clasp in the back. Super easy to get off after a sweaty workout! I have the Fiona.
  • Ueropa
    Ueropa Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. I could always buy one and give it a try. ON sports bras are pretty cute too, I know it shouldn't matter for a work out.. but zumba is sexy and I wanna feel good lol!
  • amills1152
    amills1152 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort makes a few sports bras that have regular straps and clasp in the back. Super easy to get off after a sweaty workout! I have the Fiona.

I have an "ample bosom" and YES YES YES to the Fiona bra by Moving Comfort - jumping rope, jogging, jumping jacks, the works - this bra's gotcha covered, and SUPER reasonable price, check them out on Amazon.com ^_^
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

I have an "ample bosom" and YES YES YES to the Fiona bra by Moving Comfort - jumping rope, jogging, jumping jacks, the works - this bra's gotcha covered, and SUPER reasonable price, check them out on Amazon.com ^_^

Best bra ever. Keeps my top jiggly bits from having any jiggle. Plus it is cute and comfortable. Win.
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I only use ON pushup sports ones, but I pull the pads out of them and they are perfect. They do their job and have held up well over about a year of owning at this point!
  • DonnaMarie1016
    Options
    I bought the ENELL Bra off of a great site called AlwaysForMe.Com and they also have a great line of Activewear. and it doesn't have a "RACERBACK"! AlwaysForMe.Com has great customer service as well.