You look amazing! well done you! :-)
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Such amazing stories!
  • kdt000
    kdt000 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You guys rock! Thanks for the motivation!
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread, so motivating!!! I will definitely be thinking of all of you ladies and your incredible transformations on those days I want to give up! Keep up the hard work! XO
  • sfmommy
    sfmommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump.. You ladies are all so inspiring, I love it!
  • alodato83
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment! What was your secret?
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    everyone looks fantastic!
  • xViccas27
    Options
    Here are mine, I'm a tad under 5'4" and I still have a little to go

fatloss.jpg

I'm a tad under 5'4 as well, so I'm bumping your picture. :)
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!! But had anyone had problems with the loose skin?
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Thank you for posting it is truly inspirational!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!! But had anyone had problems with the loose skin?
    No problems with the loose skin: I have LOADS of it! I see it as my battle scars from the battle I WON! - as are my deflated stretchmarks. I am enjoying them at the moment because I can SEE my progress.

I will now be working on giving my skin time to catch up (after 30 years being stretched it won't go overnight), and hopefully this year it will all start to disappear, I realise it won't go completely but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I've lost between 55-60 pounds since May of 2011. Last year I only lost about 20 of those pounds, which is what the last photo comparison shows. It's an awkward pose but I tried to mimic it as closely as I could - even put on the old workout shoes that I don't wear anymore, hehe.

I attend a boot camp three days a week and occasionally add in a day or two of running, but I haven't been as good with the additional workouts lately. Boot camp is zero compromises though and I really try not to miss unless I absolutely have to. I'm a vegetarian and until I joined MFP last year I didn't do any calorie counting. I just ate fewer processed carbs/sugars and the weight started coming off. Eventually I plateaued out for a couple of months and my boyfriend convinced me to give this a try. That helped push me to break through the plateau and lose another chunk of weight. I have about 20 more pounds to go before I'm in the healthy weight range for my height.

weightloss15_sm.jpg
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 my success pic is in my profile I started 196 I am now 140 but during the holidays i got stuck at 142 for awhile I hit a plateau. Anyways. I have loose skin most likely from being overweight since I was a teenager. Than i got pregnant with my daughter had a csection so yes I have mommy scars but that's OK!
  • JennNewStart
    Options
    OMG what an amazing transformation! Congrats! You went from a sweet lady to a sexy 20+ chick awesome:happy: !! What was your dieting and work out routines?
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So inspirational.... You all look amazing!!!
  • lorielovehailey
    lorielovehailey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is my before and during. 222 to 162.5. I'm 5'4" and want to lose 20 to 25 more pounds.
    24764503_5916.jpg

I forget how to do it every time!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and just starting here, so no before and after pics yet!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing from people that part of the weight gain is age. You have just shown me that at 46 I can still get back into shape. Thank you for the post. I have only started and a long journey ahead but I am so happy I found this website and all of you inspirational women.
  • JenniferM1966
    Options
    You are all super inspiring for this 5'4" 46 year old. I've only started about a week ago, but I'm going to take before pics tomorrow! Hopefully in a few months, there will be afters!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!