BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    manti-fat-internet-guy-sized_zps0d7e12fc.jpg
    Nice!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Never heard of him.

Probably because Im from England and don't follow College football. Just premier league football!
    I've ony heard of him in the last two days because the story is all over the news.

Wouldn't he have thought something was up when he never actually met her????
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    So, no one wondered why he was never with her?

Apparently he met her online and had never met her in person.

I find it hard to believe a popular, star Notre Dame football player would date a girl online and never want to hook up with/meet her.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    im amazed that anyone could have possibly missed this story.

Why? I don't follow stupid stuff like this. I don't read or watch news because its stupid. If I need to know something, people tell me. This sounds stupid. Some guy from ND made up a fake GF? Why do I care?
    Because it's funny and you like to laugh?

Or maybe you don't.
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    Never heard of him.

Probably because Im from England and don't follow College football. Just premier league football!

I should have said I"m surprised anyone in the USA could have missed this story. :)

who do you support?

im from america and i missed this story.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    So, no one wondered why he was never with her?

Apparently he met her online and had never met her in person.

I find it hard to believe a popular, star Notre Dame football player would date a girl online and never want to hook up with/meet her.

He also lied about meeting her in person on numerous occasions to the press (as did his Dad).

It's just weird.
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    play-like-had-imaginary-girlfriend_zps0b4fe762.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • coachlindsey954
    coachlindsey954 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BAxbfgsCAAA8XE8.jpg-large-500x684.jpeg

This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    <
    I love my man!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    They made an entire television show about people this happens to. Teo just happens to be the most famous person to be duped on the internet into thinking the person they see in the pictures on someones wall is actually the person they are talking to.

What kills me is the people that say they are dating someone on the internet when they have in fact NEVER met the other person. If you haven't met them and you say you are dating and in love - you are an idiot. Being Catfished/Teo'd is your own fault.

The same with those people that send money and get well cards to sites about little children with horrible diseases. Unless you know those people you cant be sure its not faked just for attention and money. Really people, think before you do these things.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    im amazed that anyone could have possibly missed this story.

Why? I don't follow stupid stuff like this. I don't read or watch news because its stupid. If I need to know something, people tell me. This sounds stupid. Some guy from ND made up a fake GF? Why do I care?

i just figure if you are using the internet you MUST have came across this at some point. if you use reddit, cnn.com, espn.com, if you follow sports at all you would have heard of this.

i just couldnt keep my head in the sand and avoid all news. but to each his own. :)

edit to add: i mean for people in the USA...if you are in Sweden you are much more likely to miss this story. :)
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i just figure if you are using the internet you MUST have came across this at some point. if you use reddit, cnn.com, espn.com, if you follow sports at all you would have heard of this.

i just couldnt keep my head in the sand and avoid all news. but to each his own. :)
    Exactly. It was a top story on any news site that I saw. Even if you don't follow sports, it was hard not to notice the story.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I

It's on the internet it's real!
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    great morning walk with my pooch this morning.

invisibledog425aa120211_zps288e3c57.jpg
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    great morning walk with my pooch this morning.

invisibledog425aa120211_zps288e3c57.jpg

406167_405500042871038_122911653_n.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    <

Note: I am not an Alabama fan (War Eagle!) but I am an SEC fan and this is funny!