One Week Progress!!

Options
http://nikkiloseit.tumblr.com/post/40813377295/progress-pics-1-here-is-my-one-week-progress

Here is my one week progress pictures. I have only been eating clean and going though intensive exercise for just since the 12 of January, and I can already see and feel progress. I have even lost 11 pounds in just this week!

Rest assured, I am eating my 1200 calories a day and working out aggressively for about a hour and a half a day, adding P90X in the mix.

I feel amazing, and I would be straight out lying if I said that myfitnesspal, all of my followers, and tumblr were not the reason I got myself to this stage.I still have a long ways to go, but your words and encouragment are more than inspiring.

Replies

• NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow you can totally see the difference! Great job!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pics.
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pics.
  • nikkiloseit
    nikkiloseit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll just link the tumblr, thanks for telling me. :3
  • Katjuly1967
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! Keep it up!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow. You've achieved amazing results and such a short period of time. Congrats!
  • Carah911
    Carah911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's an AMAZING transformation for just 1 week! You're going to go far, very fast! You'll be down to a size fricken 2 before you can even realize it happened! This is wonderful. I'm so happy for you, and proud of you. That clearly took a lot of hard work and dedication and it's paying off. Keep up the great work!
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see the difference and I'm inspired by your success. I love your tumblr page!

Keep up the amazing work!
  • Carah911
    Carah911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you should put this up in your profile pics.
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! Good job!
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    omg, how? I know you explained already, but how? :O

Great transformation! What a difference. Congrats! :)
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday as well I feel lots of progress in my muscles but not on the scale I have only lost about 6lbs :(
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look amazing! This really motivated me! Thanks alot :)
  • nikkiloseit
    Options
    Thank you all so much for all your wonderful and inspiring posts! It really was what made me fight through all this and continue my weight loss goals!

And soldiergrl, losing 6 pounds in fantastic! You should be completely proud of yourself. The only reason I lost this much weight was because I would binge constantly for days. I will probably have to amp up my calories soon too. Wonderful progress and never give up!
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great Job Nikki! What a start, and that will only boost your confidence. I know they say that the first 10 pounds is 'water weight', but 10 pounds is 10 pounds.
  • nikkiloseit
    Options
    Oh, I know that's not going to get any easier from here, but hopefully a little more push and morning workout sessions will get me to where i need to be. I can't wait, no matter the push that has to be exerted. :) Thanks for the kind words!
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job! Keep the great work :)
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow congrats, please explain how ur doing it ..like your daily routine thanks
  • nikkiloseit
    Options
    Thank you! All I really have been doing is eating the right foods, as fresh as you can buy, along with some exercise. I don't eat little things people offer me unless its within my calorie range. Also have been sleeping a lot more, which really helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!